Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Guy My Age (57) Marries a Woman With FIVE Kids

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I ran into a guy I knew at a street fare. He's about my age (57). He just lost his mother, aged 91. She died in a nursing home. He jus had heart surgery and the woman is taking care of him. He is not loaded. I highly doubt he ever had sex. He looks like the type no woman would want.
I know people on IncelTears will say good for him, and I agree. If he's happy, that's all that counts. I would not feel comfortable. I would feel like an outsider, like I don't belong. I would feel like an extra.
People at a nursing home take care if you, then they go home to their families.
So in this guy's shoes, even though the woman takes care of him, she still puts her family first.

I think if I was an incel for that long I wouldn't care. I would be an outsider either way. Might as well be an outsider with a woman at least.

If I lived long enough to be a 57-year old incel I would just rope already and get it over with.

Yeah this is rough. To have your first love about 40 years too late? Not gonna even approximate expectations. No doubt he'll remain an outsider but maybe he's just grateful to have the company.

If I lived long enough to be a 57-year old incel I would just rope already and get it over with.

I would not have even let myself make it to 30, I literally made a pact with myself that I'd off myself if I'm a virgin at 30, in my 20's I just decided to just go pay for it, now the pact is on for if I can't be fully wealth maxxed at 35, I'll go ER if I can't make it by then

Golly. I'll be that old soom.
I can't even get a roasty with 2 30yo sons... (That live at home!)

Shit! I bet they're incels!

Lol. Bitch wanted the unavailable Chad instead.

I ran into a guy I knew at a street fare. He's about my age (57). He just lost his mother, aged 91. She died in a nursing home. He jus had heart surgery and the woman is taking care of him. He is not loaded. I highly doubt he ever had sex. He looks like the type no woman would want.
I know people on IncelTears will say good for him, and I agree. If he's happy, that's all that counts. I would not feel comfortable. I would feel like an outsider, like I don't belong. I would feel like an extra.
People at a nursing home take care if you, then they go home to their families.
So in this guy's shoes, even though the woman takes care of him, she still puts her family first.
Man how did you made it till your 50's without having sex? I admire your resilience.

He just lost his mother, aged 91. She died in a nursing home.
Thanks for the irrelevant info.

Red

I'd like to think this is a rare occurrence but the older I get the more and more these types of couples I see out there in the world. I've met plenty of guys who do over the top and amazing things for "love." They plan amazing vacations. Amazing dates. Amazing food. Amazing lifestyles. All around great guys that any woman would logically want to be with and be enamored with. Except there is this one thing that keeps them single.......they are all ugly.

Just a few weeks ago a single Nurse in his late 20s was hitting up with mid 30s whore with 3 kids at work. You would think he has a good career and he is an average looking guy so he would are good with girls his own age or younger girls (maybe high school girls?) but nope. His average and mediocre lifestyle is just not what young girls want these days. They want the bad boys that beat them and fuck them so good they become single mothers. So this man has to go out of his way to hopefully find an older fucking slut who is willing to settle for him. And you know what is so sad? Society sees this as a win for him to finally get a wife with 3 kids that aren't his. Despicable.

Degeneracy. Just another day in Western decay.

There was a man who impregnated a woman at age 60 while the foid was 40, I knew the results for a while. She was a tiny thing, so underweight she was skipping periods, she had scoliosis, she was ugly (her male looksmatch would be bops2cel tier), she was extremely mentally ill (freaking out over things) and so autistic you could hear it in her voice. Her chink mother quite literally slapped her and her geriatric father around constantly. Good on the man as an individual, but overall there's definitely a reason such things don't happen often.

jerrycan dan, I'm glad you're back. I saw you were banned. I always loved what you wrote.

What a cuck, why not just not rope instead

What a cuck, why not just not rope instead
He just lost his mother had heart surgery. She's taking care of him. I'm sure she's giving him sex as well. I can't blame him. Not for me, but if he's happy, that's all that counts.