Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A high iq read

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Nice to see some news expose how hook ups destroy romance.

Over for us either way though :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Quite based
80392742-cheers-beer.jpg

This article is 100 percent right. I'm a teenager and all of the relationships I've seen at my school and in my age group are all chads. The girls will mock and shun normies behind their back and to their face. It bothers me when guys say it's easy as a teenager. Maybe when they were my age but it's 2020 now.

Good artilcle. It is over for many men.

“They are the ones to blame for their own downfall — in a world where so many of them are dropping out to play videogames and troll Twitter in their mythical mother’s basements, any man who gets his act together and dares to venture out and put himself out there socially should find an open field to operate in, sexually speaking. But shockingly few men do this.”

An ‘open field’ means nothing when foids stick to eugenics platforms like Instagram or Tinder for dating. Besides that statement, it was a decent article that reinforced our beliefs.
Yeah I wish more guys even on this forum realized how undesirable the average guy is to women in 2020.

“They are the ones to blame for their own downfall — in a world where so many of them are dropping out to play videogames and troll Twitter in their mythical mother’s basements, any man who gets his act together and dares to venture out and put himself out there socially should find an open field to operate in, sexually speaking. But shockingly few men do this.”

An ‘open field’ means nothing when foids stick to eugenics platforms like Instagram or Tinder for dating. Besides that statement, it was a decent article that reinforced our beliefs.
It does say "should". What it doesnt say is if any real incel went out and tried their hardest to interact with a female like that, they will either be rejected or be accused of sexual harassment and rape. Let the numbers speak for themselves. Go on the reddit forum and 9/10 you will a feminist subforum with the highest amount of activity talking about men being "predators" or claiming they were sexually harassed. In reality though through decades of my life I have not once seen a man dare do that to a women because everyone knows that man will lose everything the moment that foid calls for help.

Didn't read , but it's apparently based