Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A homeless man and his daughter just sold me a pint of banana pudding.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They lost everything in a fire. It's a family recipe, they say. I paid $10 for it.

I'm happy to give people $10. But I'm afraid of what will happen if I eat it. What if this is a scam and he actually jizzed in it? Bringing along a kid is a good way to trick people into lowering their guard. If you see a group of people walking down the street, if there are women and/or children amongst them you assume you're not gonna get jumped. And that's why people who DO jump you rely on that preconception.

Has this ever happened to you? Is this a thing? Selling tainted banana pudding?

i've never seen this sort of thing happen. i wouldn't eat that if i were you though

sounds harmless tbh. u just gained 10 personality points, cucktears, where's his foid?

i feel like you are quite easily emotionally manipulated. people will walk all over you if you have an attitude like that. eat or be eaten

A homeless man just sold me his daughter for a pint of banana pudding.

Sorry, but it was impossible not to read it like that.

Did it taste proper? Was it good?

It was pretty standard banana pudding. Everything banana pudding should be. Pudding, chunks of sliced banana, Nilla Wafers, cream. Unless there was some other ingredient that tainted it.

never knew banana pudding was a thing tbh. Ive only had chocolate pudding

I would have thrown it out. Pudding is disgusting to me for some reason. I feel like an elementary school kid on his lunch hour when I eat it.

I need some pudding now

lol at falling for that. i ignore every person who tries to sell give me anything or asks for money on the street

Are you retarded m8

It's probably better than the bill cosby jizzed jello pudding from the store. Homeless people can't afford a lot of ingredients, so there won't be any preservatives or chemicals in it.

2013%252F02%252F15%252Fbc%252FBillCosbyJe.16e80.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

I wouldn’t use anything a homeless person sold me, maybe some heroin.

It's probably better than the bill cosby jizzed jello pudding from the store. Homeless people can't afford a lot of ingredients, so there won't be any preservatives or chemicals in it.

2013%252F02%252F15%252Fbc%252FBillCosbyJe.16e80.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

But what if he's not actually homeless? What if that's part of the scam?

But what if he's not actually homeless? What if that's part of the scam?
Possibly, but if he's acting homeless he probably didn't spend a lot to make the pudding.

Do you even jello?
An Italian, French and mexican went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English with three main words: green, pink and yellow.. The Italian was first: "I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it will be a pink day.." The French was next: " I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink panther on TV.. Last was the mexican, : "I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone go "green green", so I "pinked" it up and said "Yellow"

Next time purpose him $100 and ask him what he'd trade for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back