Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A literal retard female with 55 IQ, NEET, living in a cat shit hoarder house can have sex and get pregnant

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★

Females indisputably live life on god mode

This is more of a Suicide Fuel.

Being born a sub6 male should be regarded as a disability.

No shit, Sherlock :feelsgah:

I would never ejaculate in that subhuman

I live in a cat shit hoarder house with my mother.

She has around 100 cats and they're all pregnant and horny.

There is junk stacked to the ceiling in the living room and there is an accumulitive pile of cat shit shit all moulded into one under the kitchen table, also full of junk.

It's hard just to make a meal because nobody does dishes, so I can't use the sink because dishes are stacked to the faucet.

HAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

EVEN THIS FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME MENTALLY ILL AND PROBABLY UGLY WHORE CAN GET LAID AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAA

WE ARE FUCKING TRASH, WE ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN TRASH. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

EVEN THIS FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME MENTALLY ILL AND PROBABLY UGLY WHORE CAN GET LAID AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAA

WE ARE FUCKING TRASH, WE ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN TRASH. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
High IQ.

There is junk stacked to the ceiling in the living room and there is an accumulitive pile of cat shit shit all moulded into one under the kitchen table, also full of junk.

It's hard just to make a meal because nobody does dishes, so I can't use the sink because dishes are stacked to the faucet.

pretty much the same here. fortunately none of the junk she hoards is organic and we don't have any pets. making meals is difficult there's not enough room so we eat fast food often.
regarding OP's post i want to know how does a low IQ hoarder even meet someone to have sex with? this is unreal

pretty much the same here. fortunately none of the junk she hoards is organic and we don't have any pets. making meals is difficult there's not enough room so we eat fast food often.
regarding OP's post i want to know how does a low IQ hoarder even meet someone to have sex with? this is unreal
why dont you spend a day to clean it? cant be that hard surely not...

it's all her stuff and she doesn't want to throw it out. hoarders are mentally ill and refuse to throw things away thinking they will need them at some point in the future

Tried that but she won't let me.

I'm moving out, so I don't care too much as long as I get out.

She also has 2 storage sheds that she rents to hoard junk, which combined with cat food and litter makes us poor and without power to our house (using my phone and charge it at work).

I haven't had a shower in a week because no hot water plus bathtub is filled with junk.

she probably is skinny and has 100x the smv as us

They live together in a cat-infested hoarder's paradise - the air inside their apartment is so acrid with cat stink that I can't even go inside; the other day we drove my mom to vote and I nearly vomited because she smelled strongly like a cat litter box :lul::lul:
that doesnt sound too bad living in a pussy infested apartment.

i'm honestly jealous, a girl living in a hoarder house can get a guy to come over to have sex with and he won't care, if a girl got anywhere near my houe even by accident she would be horrified by all crap piling up in the rooms and run away

she probably is skinny
This.
She's a retarded mentalist but she's probably skinny so that'd make her an easy lay for a chad.
Hell, even if she was fat she's still going to be validated by society.

Its over for subhuman males

She also has 2 storage sheds that she rents to hoard junk, which combined with cat food and litter makes us poor and without power to our house (using my phone and charge it at work).

I haven't had a shower in a week because no hot water plus bathtub is filled with junk.

Sounds like an episode of Survivor.

Where are you from?

somebody please kill me.

wow, sorry to hear that friendcel, what accommodation are you moving to?

Your attitude is fucking trash. You aren't trash for not getting laid. They are trash for being cock-sucking sheep and believing the first word that comes their way like the cockroaches they are. Stop blaming yourself. These pigs are the problem. If you honestly don't give a fuck about your life and want something; then what is stopping you?

it's all her stuff and she doesn't want to throw it out. hoarders are mentally ill and refuse to throw things away thinking they will need them at some point in the future

You two make me realize how lucky I really am.
I stay in my basement at my grandma's but from an early age my family have been clean freaks and dispise pets so we have a clean house and I learned how to cook when I was a kid so I'm not constantly eating fast food.

Living with mothers like that make a guy liable to smother them in their sleep/.

lol if this is real and not a larp, you need to contact child protection services asap

"The father is married to a friend of her's from high school who also has intellectual disability (and who is pregnant with his child now, making a total of 4 for them). It was a one-night deal (apparently between the 3 of them) and he lives in another state. She doesn't want to tell him because she's worried he'll try to gain custody. He has no money, either, so there'd be no advantage (that I can see) to informing him."

Even broke retard Chad has higher SMV than any of us.

probably with another low class man

Truer words have never been spoken. Even if women are neets they still have more options for getting sex then there male counterparts.

This.
She's a retarded mentalist but she's probably skinny so that'd make her an easy lay for a chad.
Hell, even if she was fat she's still going to be validated by society.
meanwhile all sub 90 iq guys are completely dismissed, any guy with a slightly unclean bathroom is seen as disgusting and undateable. ubelievable how fucking easy they have it yet they have the audacity to tell us to "work on yourself" and "do some self improvement"

Yeah I was going to say, are you sure this shit is real? I think some of you guys read into some of this shit too much without doing a double take, just saying. Also I thought those who were mentally challenged couldn't get pregnant/have children IE the guys shoot blanks.

Can you show us pics bro?

Gtfo of there! Sometimes incel status can be related to living status. Living at home with parents doesn’t help. Living in some kind of shithole will ruin your chances. having a nice place is like having a slightly nicer face. Somewhere a woman might actually want to go.

This is one of those instances where i blame men. Not cunt. Men should not be lowering themselves to fucking that. Thats fucking ridiculous. Imagine how bad her beef flaps smelled.

This is basically my former counselor who now lives with a hideous boyfriend and is fucking every night while I'm rotting alone.

Its a lot of work, spreading your legs

Just have a hole. It's the ultimate looksmax.