Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A literal stripper prostitute wins Grammy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This obnoxious whore wins Grammy for ((((((((((Best Rap Album))))))))))

It's over boyo. You can't just win. They are so powerful. Pack up, go home. It's over.

who?

dasss my girl Cardiiii B up in dis beezeee @SoyUnPerdedor (lemme suck that somalian cocksickle it piss)

twerk_cardi-pole.gif

Last edited:
(((((Grammy)))))

never heard of her and didn’t watch grammys

I don't know who that is

she is literally a hood whore who became famous thanks to cucks.I saw her interview and she is brainless af

I heard of her but never really knew what she did. She just suddenly became popular???
What a whore...

She ripped off Kodak black and is more famous than him now, the absolute state of this planet

the bigger question is why is there and award for "RAP" music?

What the fuck is wrong with her hair?It looks like she rubbed horse semen in It.
she is literally a hood whore who became famous thanks to cucks.I saw her interview and she is brainless af

The USA should be carpet bombed

This obnoxious whore wins Grammy for ((((((((((Best Rap Album))))))))))

It's over boyo. You can't just win. They are so powerful. Pack up, go home. It's over.

cant compete with this nigger, seems like a dealer ,

:soy:31 guests don’t like y’all toxic attitudes against a New York rapper who’s empowering women.:feelstrash:

America has degenerated into full Sodom and Gomorrah. It's only a matter of time before God destroys the West with fire and brimstone.
high iq we are living in end times prophecied by both bible and quran

Lmfao, pure fucking degeneracy, everytime I watch that video I think it's hilarious, a bunch of fat sheboons shaking their flab and I can't understand what they are saying.

It has to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Ugly as hell and makes shitty music. Who cares really, Oscars, Emmys, all of that have lost their meaning.

she can blow me ngl

Same. Am I supposed to? :dafuckfeels:

I try to avoid normie culture anyway tbh.
It's basically a trash cumdumpster of a human that literally was a stripper for years.

Lmfao, pure fucking degeneracy, everytime I watch that video I think it's hilarious, a bunch of fat sheboons shaking their flab and I can't understand what they are saying.

It has to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.
Grammy boyo, shake your booty and get grammy.

Fuck (((Grammy))), (((Nobel))) and (((Oscar))) prizes.