Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A little bit about our Resident Stalker...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

She posts mainly on misandrist derogatory forums & the like. Also on "attention whoring" & "validation seeking" sites.

She claims to have a "masters in computer science"... Hmmm... View with some scepticism. I think she's lying/larping or blew her professors underneath the table.

Here she's being heightist which is bigoted.

Seems to suggest that Sigma might be used by various people. (Ps... I'm familiar with this tactic btw)

Works with other Infiltrator Trolls to target & harass...

Calls her "Bread & Butter" ... "simps"...

That wouldn't be our one & only @Napoleon de Geso would it?

Last edited:
koneko-dono is like megan parker from drake and josh

Problem is that we have a lot of wannabe & have a go edge lords/shit lords/ edge fagots etc & their Dick Suckers... Which is why it's oh so easy to discredit our life's observations backed by evidence.

Show bobs!

Show vegine!

Sigma being a shared account makes sense seeing as it's in use all day.

Sigma being a shared account makes sense seeing as it's in use all day.

They take it in turns I reckon. I reckon she's also a sigma user.

Show bobs!

Show vegine!

Somewhere under your low IQ shit posting I reckon is a high IQ user. You can come out now.

They take it in turns I reckon. I reckon she's also a sigma user.

Somewhere under your low IQ shit posting I reckon is a high IQ user. You can come out now.
If it a who're then y no bob vagines?

I Knew Sigma is used by multiple people
full

This is 98% some faggot tranny.

Also, stop giving this thing attention it doesn't deserve. Attention is their oxygen. Deprive them.

She posts mainly on misandrist derogatory forums
Pretty ironic considering men are the ones that pay her to basically just exist.

Too much effort on a whore

This is 98% some faggot tranny.

Also, stop giving this thing attention it doesn't deserve. Attention is their oxygen. Deprive them.
retards here wont listen. do it on you own time if you want to locate these idiots or something else. keep it to yourself

I hope it's not napoleon de geso

View attachment 218207

She posts mainly on misandrist derogatory forums & the like. Also on "attention whoring" & "validation seeking" sites.

She claims to have a "masters in computer science"... Hmmm... View with some scepticism. I think she's lying/larping or blew her professors underneath the table.

View attachment 218210

Here she's being heightist which is bigoted.

View attachment 218211

Seems to suggest that Sigma might be used by various people. (Ps... I'm familiar with this tactic btw)

View attachment 218213

Works with other Infiltrator Trolls to target & harass...

Calls her "Bread & Butter" ... "simps"...

View attachment 218214

That wouldn't be our one & only @Napoleon de Geso would it?
View attachment 218218

Ask her to do a variation of the fizzbuzz test within 20 minutes. If she can't do it, she's a fraud

Lol, this larping tranny does not deserve that much attention, just ignore it.

Lol, this larping tranny does not deserve that much attention, just ignore it.
i swear some of these people posting this shit are foids or fags

Ask her to do a variation of the fizzbuzz test within 20 minutes. If she can't do it, she's a fraud
Even if she can, she is still useless piece of shit

i already got bored of this whore ngl

No, I'm pretty sure she's banned. She made that post before she was banned. They tried to ban her snoop told me there was an error or something and then they banned her shortly after that.

@FrailPaleStaleMale sent me a screenshot of the ban message or something like that. Also from what I can tell her account is completely inactive.

That subreddit on wristcels reached out to a bunch of IT users to make them mods for some reason no idea why. They were talking about it on IT for a while and some of them got removed after.

No, I'm pretty sure she's banned. She made that post before she was banned. They tried to ban her snoop told me there was an error or something and then they banned her shortly after that.

@FrailPaleStaleMale sent me a screenshot of the ban message or something like that. Also from what I can tell her account is completely inactive.

That subreddit on wristcels reached out to a bunch of IT users to make them mods for some reason no idea why. They were talking about it on IT for a while and some of them got removed after.

Understood. Thanks for the Clarification.

whothe fuck is this bish and why should i care?

Incredible work detective

ever seen the movie split?
Sigma, koneko and napoleon are the same person dude.

Chaddam will behead her.

over for the townrapistcels LOL

Attachments

• 1586683373182.png
    1586683373182.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1586683420781.png
    1586683420781.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 6
Fuck that bitch tbh, she's just like every other typical air-headed yet over-confident woman. Hates incels because it's her instinctual drive to weed out men who displays undesirable physical traits.

You down play it. She's a felon & needs to be picked up for felony without the crocodile tears she'll portray to the Judges all in the name of "fighting da weevil inkwells"...

I reached out to a mod and they told me that they don't think the new subreddit is going to work out.

I asked why they can't just ban these users but no response.

I reached out to a mod and they told me that they don't think the new subreddit is going to work out.

I asked why they can't just ban these users but no response.

Thing is LE are going to have to go through her Computer files with the backing of Reddit to see if she did actually post CP AND OR have CP to post.

That's offence Nos 1.

Offence Nos 2

They honestly think they're infallible & invincible ALL because they are targeting the MSM's "boogey man"...

No fuck wits. That's not how it works. The Law is impartial & just plain old neutral.

She is a fucking worthless niggerwhore

Not sure why they didn't report her when she confessed to that?

I seriously question certain users here.

Their hypocrisy is astounding though.

Last edited:
This was Princess_Kitty14.

Take a good look at his writing when he was Koneko-Dono, IncelTear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back