Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a little observation of mine - why do woman push homosexuality so much?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
if you haven't noticed already, the vast majority of woman support homosexuality and homosexuals. they admire them and call them "brave" for expressing their "love"
they also LOVE being in the company of gay men, much more than hetero men. why is that?
let me tell you something folkes, homosexuals are not fucking brave. they are disease ridden, they are degenerate, they are sterile and YET they want society to accept them for WHO THEY ARE. the rate of drug use and sexually transmitted diseases amongst homosexuals is pretty fucking high. why should we accept that? they want to adopt OUR CHILDREN so they can take them to gay parades and infuse them with all the degeneracy. FUCK EM

Women are easily subverted by leftism because of their estrogen levels, and appealing to authority/emotions.

They are most likely just trying to eliminate all shame in western cultures. Shame (i.e. being held accountable for your actions) feels bad. Women operate on feelings alone - it is all that matters to them when making a decision. Since shame feels bad, women feel bad whenever people are shamed for degeneracy (such as premarital sex or cheating).

tl;dr females support homosexuality for the same reason they support sex-positivity, body-positivity, etc.

Less sub 8s they have to deal with

this.
they also LOVE pseudo gay jokes between straight soycucks. keeps the soycucks jostling among themselves for the women's amusement in groups situations instead of hitting on the women.

I was walking with my Friends and my "foid-friend" and she said "I'm really Happy that I see more gay couples every year" which I responded "I feel disgusted"

Nothing a woman hates more than a low T, effeminate men having the audacity to ask her for a date.

Also gay guys make great orbiters/emotional tampons without having to worry that he will man up long enough to ask her out.

I was walking with my Friends and my "foid-friend" and she said "I'm really Happy that I see more gay couples every year" which I responded "I feel disgusted"
i'm glad you did this.

They are most likely just trying to eliminate all shame in western cultures. Shame (i.e. being held accountable for your actions) feels bad. Women operate on feelings alone - it is all that matters to them when making a decision. Since shame feels bad, women feel bad whenever people are shamed for degeneracy (such as premarital sex or cheating).

tl;dr females support homosexuality for the same reason they support sex-positivity, body-positivity, etc.
My thoughts exactly

slayer

High IQ post. Taking responsibility for your decisions and actions is the base for a sane society. That is why the political correctness is getting more and more promoted into our degenerated feminazied western societies.

I dislike homosexuals for going against nature’s ways. Homosexuals would die off without spreading their genes because they wouldn’t mate. Now, we let homosexuals run around in drag on our streets. I don’t personally hate homosexuals, but they’re abominations, like me.

Because they want unattractive me to be gay so that they dont approach them

probably to make society even more degenerate given that their power and control on men comes from degeneracy and our primitive side