Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "... a long online mental breakdown that I share because maybe some people relate to it"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ikv86j/a_long_online_mental_breakdown_that_i_share/

I didn'y choose to have XX chromosomes, why people bother me this much with it ? I am not made to be an object you know ?

I didn't choose to look like a subhuman. I wish soyciety didn't judge men based on their sexual success, or lack thereof. But while you get word after word of encouraging advice, men are simply told to "stop whining" and "man up".

But hey, if you don't want to read incel content, you know...you could just avoid incel forums? Who's holding a gun to your head? :feelskek:

"20% appearance and 80% personality"

yeah just make up bullshit numbers.

In reality 20% of men get 80% of the sex. (arguably more monopolized with tinder/instagram)

Damn, it must be so hard to be hated by 0.0000000001% of the population while the other 99.999999999% worships you just for having a cunt.

I fully support her decision to leave a hateful reddit sub which is IT. Hope now she will go better about her life CHOices.

Damn, it must be so hard to be hated by 0.0000000001% of the population while the other 99.999999999% worships you just for having a cunt.
They want 100% of the male population to worship them, they are narcisisstic whores which deserve to die fuck foids"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ikv86j/a_long_online_mental_breakdown_that_i_share/

I didn't choose to look like a subhuman. I wish soyciety didn't judge men based on their sexual success, or lack thereof. But while you get word after word of encouraging advice, men are simply told to "stop whining" and "man up".

But hey, if you don't want to read incel content, you know...you could just avoid incel forums? Who's holding a gun to your head? :feelskek:

Foids cry about being objectified and instantly receive emotional support from hundreds of orbiters as well as fellow beckies. Incels are on the brink of suicide and will receive a single messages telling them to man up

The irony of Incels, is that I've never seen people more superficial than them, even the dumb "popular kids" at my school. Stop it ! Appearance count, but not as much as you think. It's like 20%appearance and 80%personality and charismaif you want an healthy relationship.

Biggest load of shit ive read this year

because women get wet to a subhuman working in a homeless shelter

Style is more important than face I think
Happiness is more important than health therefore I hope you get cancer and die a premature happy death. Cunt.

I am starting to internalize the mysoginy. I know I shouldn't say this because Incels would probably masturbate on my sadness but I just cried because I was stressed that if I find someone he will leave me if I get fat, if I age past 24 and that my only value is my appearance as a XX chromosome haver

I hope your chad bf deflowers you and leaves you. Don't get raped. It would be a huge shame. Also your tears make me happy.

I will never believe your lies, I am a human being, I am strong, smart and worthy of resoect. I will never let mysoginy bring me down again. Too bad that you step on others because you know that you are less than them.

and I am the president of the United states.

we can all tell ourselves what we want. It doesn't make it true.

If you ever want to meet up:

20200519 012342

View: https://youtu.be/Eo3jslsZ1vo

Foids cry about being objectified and instantly receive emotional support from hundreds of orbiters as well as fellow beckies. Incels are on the brink of suicide and will receive a single messages telling them to man up

You dont understand how much I really want to beat up a foid.

I might challenge one of them to a MMA spar for £200 or something. Id pay that amount to physically fight a foid for 30 minutes.

I might challenge one of them to a MMA spar for £200 or something. Id pay that amount to physically fight a foid for 30 minutes.
Just curious.

Are you looking for an attractive foid to beat up or will any foid do? Is this a fetish or is this a more emotional urge?

Just curious.

Are you looking for an attractive foid to beat up or will any foid do? Is this a fetish or is this a more emotional urge?
If it's an attractive foid that would make the experience more enjoyable but any foid (who isnt a whale) will do.

Its not a fetish, I just have so much anger/distaste towards women and that would be a good outlet. One spar session with a foid for 30 minutes. The match ends after 30 minutes or she's unconscious. Whichever comes first.

If it's an attractive foid that would make the experience more enjoyable but any foid (who isnt a whale) will do.

Its not a fetish, I just have so much anger/distaste towards women and that would be a good outlet. One spar session with a foid for 30 minutes. The match ends after 30 minutes or she's unconscious. Whichever comes first.
How brutally do you want to beat her?

20200821 171246

dont care didn't read foid should kill herself unironically.

How brutally do you want to beat her?
I have 30 minutes.

I'm assuming 6 x 5 minute round?

The first 5 minutes would just be playful body jabs. Make her fear me.

The next 5 minutes im going all out. Face and chest shots (mainly flush for the face).

Hopefully there won't be anyone spectating/watching the fight.
Id love to knock a foid out then just repeatedly smash their skulls into the ground until blood is oozing out of their face.

Something like this (Start at 0:08):

View: https://youtu.be/26Rm8NRvuIs

Id repeatedly do this, stand her up and punch her down again until I'm exhausted and I've got all my anger out.
I FEEL SO ENERGIZED JUST WRITING THAT. I REALLY MUST FIGHT A HOLE AND MAKE THEM FEEL A fraction of the pain I've felt. Worthless holes.

>I am afraid that men will cheat on me, will leave me if I am fat or become fat, if I grow past 30, that they only want me to be pretty and submissive, that my worth is tied to how fuckable I am.

Translation: Guys Im scared, chad wont fuck me if I become fat

Its been proven through tinder experiments that men are more than willing to hook up with landwhales and 30+ whores, she is only happy with chad.

They want 100% of the male population to worship them, they are narcisisstic whores which deserve to die fuck foids"

Based and blackpilled. Just lumps of flesh tbh. Women need to cling and shove themselves into every crevice of society, this is why they are hated. If anything Reddt objectifies then as gods, we just call them out for what they are which is flesh.

I have 30 minutes.

I'm assuming 6 x 5 minute round?

The first 5 minutes would just be playful body jabs. Make her fear me.

The next 5 minutes im going all out. Face and chest shots (mainly flush for the face).

Hopefully there won't be anyone spectating/watching the fight.
Id love to knock a foid out then just repeatedly smash their skulls into the ground until blood is oozing out of their face.

Something like this (Start at 0:08):

View: https://youtu.be/26Rm8NRvuIs

Id repeatedly do this, stand her up and punch her down again until I'm exhausted and I've got all my anger out.
I FEEL SO ENERGIZED JUST WRITING THAT. I REALLY MUST FIGHT A HOLE AND MAKE THEM FEEL A fraction of the pain I've felt. Worthless holes.

Looks intense.

Sounds expensive.

Fucking whore can't do basic arithmetics.
France lost 1.44% of its population, not half.
The Soviet Union had the most casualties with 13.7%

Gotta love stupid French cunts who learn (((History))) from TV shows and can't be bothered to open a book.

"Recovering femcel"

LMFAO

"i didnt choose to have xx chromosones so why do people bother me with it"

i didn't choose to be incel either, so why does my existence bother you?

also it pisses me off when foids complain that they dont want their worth to come from how fuckable they are. first off, you can gain worth in other ways like WORKING or GETTING HOBBIES (basically how men gain value). also foids should be fucking grateful that their sexuality gives them value. without sex, foids are lesser men. the fact that we live in a gynocentric society and foids live on easy mode stems from sex.

Ah, another "femcel" who would cry out with disgust if I was to message her :feelskek:

I fully support her decision to leave a hateful reddit sub which is IT. Hope now she will go better about her life CHOices.
agreed. she'd be much better off elsewhERe.

if she is internalizing OUR misogyny our propaganda is working at least. I was really worried for a second that we were not persuasive with our scientifically backed anger

We don't deserve respect but she does, nah if you disrespect me I don't respect you & yeah I'm staring at her alright.

if she is internalizing OUR misogyny our propaganda is working at least. I was really worried for a second that we were not persuasive with our scientifically backed anger
:feelskek:

Extremely, unmeasurably based.

View: https://youtu.be/DIWV7aYsEhg

Foids always have to be the victims jfl

they call the worship "harassment" lmaoo

We aren't shallow, we just see the world without stupid coping lens, we cut the crap. It's all about looks sweetie, humans are shallow :soy:

I am starting to fear men in general. I am a this point. I am afraid that men will cheat on me, will leave me if I am fat or become fat, if I grow past 30, that they only want me to be pretty and submissive, that my worth is tied to how fuckable I am.
Good morning, I hate women.
I didn'y choose to have XX chromosomes, why people bother me this much with it ? I am not made to be an object you know ?
Me too, sweaty. I didn't choose to have that fucking Y. I didn't choose to be born ugly and not very tall. But while you can be as shit as you can imagine, people still consider you a human being, just because you're a woman.

People wish us to die, just because we are ugly males. If you think you're unlucky, you're wrong! Winning a lottery is nothing compared to tutorial mode.
I am just tired of seeing people saying that rape is okay, that my value as a girl is my appearance and my youth, that I am dumb, mentally incapable of anything, and riding "the d*** carousel" knowing that I am actually a virgin but knowing that I am no Instagram model I don't matter, that all the people that have XX chromosomes shouldn't have rights, that I am supposed to not have standards but they can berate me and bully me for having 5 lbs in more, that my worth is my virginity, and if I met my soulmate and make love with him, I magically become a whore. My hobbies like drawing and playing piano, reading watching movies doesn't count, if I am smart and sweet it doesn't count if I am fat or If I am past 30.
Tenor 1

How do you want to have a fulfilling relationship with a woman if you think she's an object with a peremption date that's only valuable when it's at least 7/10 ? You fucking calles her a roastie, a toilet, a landwhale, a prime pussy !? GET SOME HELP
Tldr:

Where do you fucking getting this?! Like if every incel going for Jolie or some other generic gigastacy. Men fail with 0/10 who they gigamog, but due to infinite smv, even 0/10 women hate incels. I'm not even talking looksmatch.

I will never believe your lies, I am a human being, I am strong, smart and worthy of resoect.
That's the difference. THAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU EINSTEIN IQ MOGGER! Why are you worthy of respect? You are not entitled to it sweaty. Why everyone should respect you by default, while ugly males have to earn it, and sometimes it's even impossible for them.

Some Chad soulmate called you fat and now you're demanding respect from every single person around the world just like your property, while incels are ostracized for life and are social outcasts since being born, and we hear is to man up. Makes sense, that's totally fair.

We aren't shallow, we just see the world without stupid coping lens, we cut the crap. It's all about looks sweetie, humans are shallow :soy:

Last edited:
Good morning, I hate women.

Me too, sweaty. I didn't choose to have that fucking Y. I didn't choose to be born ugly and not very tall. But while you can be as shit as you can imagine, people still consider you a human being, just because you're a woman.

People wish us to die, just because we are ugly males. If you think you're unlucky, you're wrong! Winning a lottery is nothing compared to tutorial mode.

View attachment 344659

Tldr:

Where do you fucking getting this?! Like if every incel going for Jolie or some other generic gigastacy. Men fail with 0/10 who they gigamog, but due to infinite smv, even 0/10 women hate incels. I'm not even talking looksmatch.

That's the difference. THAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU EINSTEIN IQ MOGGER! Why are you worthy of respect? You are not entitled to it sweaty. Why everyone should respect you by default, while ugly males have to earn it, and sometimes it's even impossible for them.

Some Chad soulmate called you fat and now you're demanding respect from every single person around the world just like your property, while incels are ostracized for life and are social outcasts since being born, and we hear is to man up. Makes sense, that's totally fair.

I dont understand why she is so angry at incels because Chads dont want to fuck her?

holy shit she is stupid saying looks dont matter and then saying she is afraid of men because of her looks and weight. God dam women are stupid

JFL
I dont understand why she is so angry at incels because Chads dont want to fuck her?

holy shit she is stupid saying looks dont matter and then saying she is afraid of men because of her looks and weight. God dam women are stupid
Translation: looks shouldn't matter when It comes to judging women, it's okay to ostracize, despise and threat non chad males because...why not?

NEVER forget your enemies, If It was on her every sub 8 male in the planet would be killed like a dog.

Last edited:
A talking hole surrounded by layers of fat.

" 20%appearance and 80%personality " :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Shut the fuck up you fucking worthless virtue signalling whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back