Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A look into the life of a SEAcel

Fliptard

Fliptard

Greycel
I noticed how some SEAcels here find it hard to communicate due to the strong Western, African and South Asian presence.

- Most are afraid to get Englishmogged (In SEA you have to learn the local language if you’re ugly and socially awkward, because if you don’t, they’ll compare you to some celebrities’ autistic kids) (Autism in SEA is a literal death sentence with only, and I’m already being generous, $40 per month in “welfare” but you have to show shitload of proof just to get it. It’s either your NT or your dead)

- Can’t relate to Western problems (Still too bluepilled due to the women here still trying to have a sense of decency due to light oppression)

- They have too harsh a life/too normal and only signed up to use the search function.

So I’m going tell a story about a fellow SEAcel who did something similar to what Uninstall did, although at a much smaller scale.

He was quite tall for a SEAcel, reaching about 5’9” to 5’10” in height which is far above the average where we live. People here still believe in supplements to help them grow taller while the rich Chinese, being smarter, give their sons HGH and testosterone shots and their daughters the same but with estrogen.

I met him while taking my STEM course. He talked to me about how he thought religion was bullshit because everything seemed to be determined by genes. (Was already way ahead of him with that since I watched the growth of Atheism in America unfold before my very eyes through YT videos and online debates) He kept getting low scores and envied the smart rich kids in the college I used to go to. Wanted to experiment with nootropics and asked me for help, both financially and with research. Helped him out as best as I could.
At some point he kept complaining about his constant rejection by women and his fear of approaching women in the college.

He showed me his most “hilarious” rejections on one of his alt FB accounts (he has several) and said he’s approached (offline and online) hundreds of girls already and still got rejected. He seems to be applying PUA or “people reading” techniques in his approaches to try and seem less autistic but face and mannerism synchronicity always comes out on top at the end of the day.

He managed to get his hands on Modafinil but, although it helped him out somewhat, it wasn’t enough to get him good grades. That was when he gave up on nootropics and decided to look into ADHD drugs. True smart drugs which are banned in my part of SEA because doctors are mostly scared females and soy. (Seriously, most of the medical students I see are either female or gay except maybe for some physical therapy students)

We both tried to go to a therapist but unlike him, who’s parents are at some other part of the country, mine were here and were forced to go to the therapist for their oblivious Asian Tiger Gen X/Boomer “My son doesn’t have ADHD, he’s just lazy!” side.

Needless to say, he got his Ritalin while I got my sleeping pills because in my country and in foid logic (therapist was a foid) sleeping = cured depression. (I kept telling her I wasn’t depressed. Seriously, my materialist copes were solid back then)

He got his therapy before I did cuz he’s somewhat well-off and just got cash from his parents the moment he asked for it. Therapy here is quite expensive.

I eventually failed my STEM course in my specific college due to a eugenics cult in my major’s department and from massive demotivation. Had to transfer to another college which was transitioning from a diploma mill to an actual top tier university. Everything was easy at first until I got more coursework and the teachers became more and more gayer/foid.

Ritalin helped him pass his first semester but he kept complaining about “mood crashing”. (Foids probably don’t have this since after they take their daily dose of Ritalin/Adderall they just summon the nearest Chad/Tyrone/Chang/Chaduardo and get back in the mood)

He failed the second semester due to being depressed no one wanted to invite him to places, no one wanted to be social with him, and he couldn’t approach girls in the college cuz they were either too rich, beautiful or influential (in his eyes) and he got intimidated which surprised me cuz he looked high-T. He even called some fat, recessed chin rich kid a “god” because his parents were famous lawyers, he had lots of friends and some girl he liked talked to him. Might have been because he had “mestizo” features though.

In my part of SEA, the colleges are filled with European/SEA or Chinese/SEA hybrids that actually ended up looking good and can speak English good enough to hide their gook accent. Not like the jungle gooks you see being interviewed on BBC. Unfortunately for me and him, we’re pure SEA looks-wise.

Part (1/??) Fail Arc

Up next: Redpill Arc then Blackpill Arc

TL;DR:

- Don’t hear much from SEAcels here but there is trouble in paradise.

- Have a mental truecel SEAcel buddy that cold approached approximately 150 girls offline and 300 on FB. Gigamogged by Uninstall I know but should have met SOME success.

- Wanted to LARP how he had ADHD to get the drugs but larped too hard ended up actually believing he had ADHD or had it all along. (I’ll talk more about this in part 2)

- Tried to cope with smart supplements, then drugs but never went anywhere.

- We both failed our STEM course two semesters apart and had to transfer.

- Friend still struggles with girls, social life, and depression.

- I’m probably the only person that still replies to him without getting extremely annoyed when he ignores certain parts of the texts due to ADHD (More in part 2)

SEAs have it the worst tbh. they're like a mix of curries and rice. over for them

Finally fellow SEAcel. In college area of SEA 5'10 is common. And I can say people are short is a meme. Men there are around 5'7-5'8. I'm still a manlet even by my country's standard

Asan tong lugar na to? Parang alam ko kung nasan... :)

Your friend should join us on here. JFL @ larping a mental disorder so hard you start to believe you actually have it.

What did i miss the 2 days i was gone
he got permabanned and his unban request was denied. supposedly he was saying shit like he's been fucking girls or something on lookism or some other sites fags on here congregate for no reason.

he got permabanned and his unban request was denied. supposedly he was saying shit like he's been fucking girls or something on lookism or some other sites fags on here congregate for no reason.
Well honestly with all the effort he put in chasing foids. And the degree of stupidity that foids have. I am sure he had scored bUt could not say it.

SEAs have it the worst tbh. they're like a mix of curries and rice. over for them

Basically me. 75% curry, 15% rice, and 10% unknown race of sentient primates.

I look extremely horrible when infront of you but sideways it’s pretty ok (I’m coping) but still sub 3.

Finally fellow SEAcel. In college area of SEA 5'10 is common. And I can say people are short is a meme. Men there are around 5'7-5'8. I'm still a manlet even by my country's standard

The upcoming generations are getting taller and taller (even the foids, getting mogged more often now), but I don’t live in the capital so the mogging isn’t so bad yet.

SEAcels unite

Though we are getting cucked by whitecels, chadpreet and pure ricecels, atleast our women haven’t developed a taste for Tiger Mafia Tyrone yet.

Asan tong lugar na to? Parang alam ko kung nasan... :)

;)

What country in SEA?

It’s the second destination if ever the 1st, most popular one fails. (JBW master plan)

Your friend should join us on here. JFL @ larping a mental disorder so hard you start to believe you actually have it.

Was probably the therapist convincing him that he indeed had the impairment. Most therapists here resell prescription meds for that extra income.

I tried giving him subtle hints about the blackpill but he still hasn’t given up on that “active social life where everyone accepts him no matter what and all friends are genuine” pipe dream. He literally transferred to a college filled with (my country’s kind of) snooty, superficial upper classmen trying to find something genuine.

He’s currently at the redpill state. Posted My Days showing how he’s trying to improve and having a better life. Status updates get next to no attention most of the time which is usually the case for people like us.

I look extremely horrible when infront of you but sideways it’s pretty ok (I’m coping) but still sub 3.

The upcoming generations are getting taller and taller (even the foids, getting mogged more often now), but I don’t live in the capital so the mogging isn’t so bad yet.

Though we are getting cucked by whitecels, chadpreet and pure ricecels, atleast our women haven’t developed a taste for Tiger Mafia Tyrone yet.

;)

It’s the second destination if ever the 1st, most popular one fails. (JBW master plan)

Was probably the therapist convincing him that he indeed had the impairment. Most therapists here resell prescription meds for that extra income.

I tried giving him subtle hints about the blackpill but he still hasn’t given up on that “active social life where everyone accepts him no matter what and all friends are genuine” pipe dream. He literally transferred to a college filled with (my country’s kind of) snooty, superficial upper classmen trying to find something genuine.

He’s currently at the redpill state. Posted My Days showing how he’s trying to improve and having a better life. Status updates get next to no attention most of the time which is usually the case for people like us.

From your perspective, how do Thai (or what country in SEA?) women treat their own men, meaning SEA males?

What about compared to white guys?

Or very good looking thai guys?

;)

Was p how he’s trying to improve and having a better life. Status

Pinas?

Would have thought you’d be alright especially in the poor areas, as long as you can get some kind of reasonable job to betabux with. Can’t you become a nurse? It’s hardly a difficult course unless your a low IQ mongaloid and you can easily ascend via the foreign salary and passport potential.

From your perspective, how do Thai (or what country in SEA?) women treat their own men, meaning SEA males?

What about compared to white guys?

Or very good looking thai guys?

From what I learned and observed so far:

The tiers of attractiveness in my country: (From least to most)

Incelo Mahilum (Brown 1-2/10 in my country’s standards)

Incelo Gonzales (Slightly whiter to white skin 1-2/10)

Pedro (Brown skin 2-3/10)

Pedro+ (Brown skin 3-4/10)

Juan (White skin 2-3/10)

Pedro++ (Brown skin 4-6/10)

Juan+ (White skin 3-4/10)

Whitecel (with lots of money 1-3/10)

Chaduardo (Brownish skin 7+/10, includes lite)

Juan++ (White skin 4-6/10)

Normiewhite (Still needs lots of money but not as much as a standard Western incel 3-5/10)

Chang (Juan is usually of Chinese decent 7+/10, included lites)

High-tier white normie (Can have a normal high-paying job in the West and still slay, 5-6/10)

Chadlite (Is a god here, can be a stowaway and still slay, 7/10)

Chad (Is already having a threesome right now)

Due to Asian racism: Tyrone is case by case

They get treated based on their looks the same way Western women treat men in their respective countries. Social skills and mannerisms are taken into account way more though because people here despise autism at a visceral level. They might virtue signal here and there, but that’s only to keep the mask tight. If you have autism, they’ll treat you like a kid no matter how smart you are. They don’t even try to understand and assume right away you’re acting childish even if the info’s coming from a second person. It gets worse if you’re silent from years of bullying too. You can’t lash out at them without them acting like condescending pricks.

So Philippines?

:yes:

Pinas?

Would have thought you’d be alright especially in the poor areas, as long as you can get some kind of reasonable job to betabux with. Can’t you become a nurse? It’s hardly a difficult course unless your a low IQ mongaloid and you can easily ascend via the foreign salary and passport potential.

Sadly, I’m in a less poor area. A major city.

I’m actually going to Med school soon. Although I won’t earn as much as a guy from a developed country, the status might help me ascend(?). Parents don’t want me to leave cuz they’re overprotective but I’ll show them after I gym and fightmaxx.

Worst features from both races without the good features. SEAs are truecels.

Ricecels are short at average 5'9 but not 5'5 like most SEAcels are.

I’m actually going to Med school soon. Although I won’t earn as much as a guy from a developed country, the status might help me ascend(?).
becoming a doc is the absolute best statusmaxx a man can do. good luck bro. it will work.

One time I got head from a seagull in the Bahamas

I noticed how some SEAcels here find it hard to communicate due to the strong Western, African and South Asian presence.

- Most are afraid to get Englishmogged (In SEA you have to learn the local language if you’re ugly and socially awkward, because if you don’t, they’ll compare you to some celebrities’ autistic kids) (Autism in SEA is a literal death sentence with only, and I’m already being generous, $40 per month in “welfare” but you have to show shitload of proof just to get it. It’s either your NT or your dead)

- Can’t relate to Western problems (Still too bluepilled due to the women here still trying to have a sense of decency due to light oppression)

- They have too harsh a life/too normal and only signed up to use the search function.

So I’m going tell a story about a fellow SEAcel who did something similar to what Uninstall did, although at a much smaller scale.

He was quite tall for a SEAcel, reaching about 5’9” to 5’10” in height which is far above the average where we live. People here still believe in supplements to help them grow taller while the rich Chinese, being smarter, give their sons HGH and testosterone shots and their daughters the same but with estrogen.

I met him while taking my STEM course. He talked to me about how he thought religion was bullshit because everything seemed to be determined by genes. (Was already way ahead of him with that since I watched the growth of Atheism in America unfold before my very eyes through YT videos and online debates) He kept getting low scores and envied the smart rich kids in the college I used to go to. Wanted to experiment with nootropics and asked me for help, both financially and with research. Helped him out as best as I could.
At some point he kept complaining about his constant rejection by women and his fear of approaching women in the college.

He showed me his most “hilarious” rejections on one of his alt FB accounts (he has several) and said he’s approached (offline and online) hundreds of girls already and still got rejected. He seems to be applying PUA or “people reading” techniques in his approaches to try and seem less autistic but face and mannerism synchronicity always comes out on top at the end of the day.

He managed to get his hands on Modafinil but, although it helped him out somewhat, it wasn’t enough to get him good grades. That was when he gave up on nootropics and decided to look into ADHD drugs. True smart drugs which are banned in my part of SEA because doctors are mostly scared females and soy. (Seriously, most of the medical students I see are either female or gay except maybe for some physical therapy students)

We both tried to go to a therapist but unlike him, who’s parents are at some other part of the country, mine were here and were forced to go to the therapist for their oblivious Asian Tiger Gen X/Boomer “My son doesn’t have ADHD, he’s just lazy!” side.

Needless to say, he got his Ritalin while I got my sleeping pills because in my country and in foid logic (therapist was a foid) sleeping = cured depression. (I kept telling her I wasn’t depressed. Seriously, my materialist copes were solid back then)

He got his therapy before I did cuz he’s somewhat well-off and just got cash from his parents the moment he asked for it. Therapy here is quite expensive.

I eventually failed my STEM course in my specific college due to a eugenics cult in my major’s department and from massive demotivation. Had to transfer to another college which was transitioning from a diploma mill to an actual top tier university. Everything was easy at first until I got more coursework and the teachers became more and more gayer/foid.

Ritalin helped him pass his first semester but he kept complaining about “mood crashing”. (Foids probably don’t have this since after they take their daily dose of Ritalin/Adderall they just summon the nearest Chad/Tyrone/Chang/Chaduardo and get back in the mood)

He failed the second semester due to being depressed no one wanted to invite him to places, no one wanted to be social with him, and he couldn’t approach girls in the college cuz they were either too rich, beautiful or influential (in his eyes) and he got intimidated which surprised me cuz he looked high-T. He even called some fat, recessed chin rich kid a “god” because his parents were famous lawyers, he had lots of friends and some girl he liked talked to him. Might have been because he had “mestizo” features though.

In my part of SEA, the colleges are filled with European/SEA or Chinese/SEA hybrids that actually ended up looking good and can speak English good enough to hide their gook accent. Not like the jungle gooks you see being interviewed on BBC. Unfortunately for me and him, we’re pure SEA looks-wise.

Part (1/??) Fail Arc

Up next: Redpill Arc then Blackpill Arc

TL;DR:

- Don’t hear much from SEAcels here but there is trouble in paradise.

- Have a mental truecel SEAcel buddy that cold approached approximately 150 girls offline and 300 on FB. Gigamogged by Uninstall I know but should have met SOME success.

- Wanted to LARP how he had ADHD to get the drugs but larped too hard ended up actually believing he had ADHD or had it all along. (I’ll talk more about this in part 2)

- Tried to cope with smart supplements, then drugs but never went anywhere.

- We both failed our STEM course two semesters apart and had to transfer.

- Friend still struggles with girls, social life, and depression.

- I’m probably the only person that still replies to him without getting extremely annoyed when he ignores certain parts of the texts due to ADHD (More in part 2)
SUPPLEMENTS DONT FUCKING WORK MY PARENTS DONT GET IT NOW ITS OVER FOR ME AT 5'4 :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: