Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of curryfoids income mog me to oblivion and i hate it

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Some stupid fkin foids i know earn in excess of Rs 2,00,000 a month which is decent in curryland. Meanwhile i run a business under extreme stress from morning to night and get paid next to nothing. And how the fuck is it fair that these cunts cry about equality when they get paid for doing nothing ?

Some stupid fkin foids i know earn in excess of Rs 2,00,000 a month which is decent in curryland. Meanwhile i run a business under extreme stress from morning to night and get paid next to nothing. And how the fuck is it fair that these cunts cry about equality when they get paid for doing nothing ?
Rs = rupees I assume.

Anyway this is standard for any country where women can work and invest money. There's going to be some women that mog you at having wealth and income.

Thats over 2500 usd for a month? not bad at all, i thought wages are smaller in India.

Broke curry Chad is nailing those rich empowered curry cunts. Always remember: Few mm of bones.

Broke curry Chad is nailing those rich empowered curry cunts. Always remember: Few mm of bones.
they have white men breeding parties in curryland, curry cunts are importing white cock lmao

how common is that, I couldn't find much info on it.
no Idea, it will get more common as more white guys cant make it in western countries, but 70% of indian women prefer white men over there own

no Idea, it will get more common as more white guys cant make it in western countries, but 70% of indian women prefer white men over there own
brootal, I don't even know why curries even go for curry foids, they will end up making more currycels

brootal, I don't even know why curries even go for curry foids, they will end up making more currycels
curry genes are subhuman, the most brutal thng is half white half curry infinetly mog pure currycels

ehh worse things can happen than being money-mogged. femoids work like slaves so they can buy a chad it’s not too surprising.

curry genes are subhuman, the most brutal thng is half white half curry infinetly mog pure currycels
brootal, you think the subhuman part of curries comes from being mixed with abbo type groups?

brootal, you think the subhuman part of curries comes from being mixed with abbo type groups?
Maybe, also vegetarianism, also curries have a shit muscle insertion genetics

If you don't even make that much then your yearly income is low compared to the size of your business.
They all have uber rich curry trucel betabuxx and a guy on the side.

they have white men breeding parties in curryland, curry cunts are importing white cock lmao
doubt tbhngl, when taking in fact curries are the number #1 racists, the mayos couldnt last long

doubt tbhngl, when taking in fact curries are the number #1 racists, the mayos couldnt last long
curries are the biggest white worshippers

Thats true. But in the absence of looks, id atleast want to make decent money.
If you don't even make that much then your yearly income is low compared to the size of your business.
Mainly coz of the debts i have JFL.

Budgets me tbh

I don't get fazed by such mogs anymore. I have enough money to ldar for life, only need a loli to ldar with now :feelsthink:

Coz iam depressed and only way to cope is video games.

Poor don't buy RTX 3090 and 8k display in any country, especially in India. PS4, Switch, Wii U, Xbox One have sold minuscule amounts in India.

Do you pirate your games? PC game pirates should be hanged, they buy €2000 GPUs, but refuse to buy games even at 20 euros.

Poor don't buy RTX 3090 and 8k display in any country, especially in India. PS4, Switch, Wii U, Xbox One have sold minuscule amounts in India.

Do you pirate your games? PC game pirates should be hanged, they buy €2000 GPUs, but refuse to buy games even at 20 euros.
Agreed buying top of the line graphic card in India is pretty rare. Most cope with weaker graphics cards and pirated games.

Ill prolly end up getting the 3080 and stick to 4k. And no i dont pirate games usually. Only those that suck.

Agreed buying top of the line graphic card in India is pretty rare. Most cope with weaker graphics cards and pirated games.

I've only had a somewhat gaming capable PC once in my life, so 2-3 years. My current desktop PC that I am using to write this is made of scrap parts and it is too old to run Windows. It is about 15 years old.
Ill prolly end up getting the 3080 and stick to 4k. And no i dont pirate games usually. Only those that suck.

Almost all Indians only pirate and emulate games without owning them. So you are a very, very elite Indian. And very tall. Almost 2 metres in India. If I was 220 cm (comparable height here), I probably would not be incel despite face.

Last edited:
why u no pirate? only for multiplayer games I can understand. but otherwise pirating is good

why u no pirate? only for multiplayer games I can understand. but otherwise pirating is good

I like buying games that i feel are worth the money spent.
Almost all Indians only pirate and emulate games without owning them. So you are a very, very elite Indian. And very tall. Almost 2 metres in India. If I was 220 cm (comparable height here), I probably would not be incel despite face.

Where are you from?