Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A lot of incels constantly regret their past actions and say "If only I did this"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
But here's the thing. If it's related to something social it would have made no difference.

People already made up their minds about you very early on. That's why first impressions are so important.

Well what about making a good first impression? Except how the fuck can you make a good first impression when they see your face and frame and immediately are disgusted by it?

Maybe you would have much more chance at developing a skill. But again that's down to your genetics. If you were truly good at it, you probably would have kept doing it until you became a pro. Mike tyson was fucked in the head, did drugs etc. Didn't stop him from achieving greatness in boxing coz he was genetically talented at it.

One of the reasons I'm so angry is I'm in constant regret about my previous actions. I always ask why didn't I do this?

But the truth is it would have made no difference. The reason I keep regretting is because I don't want to admit I'm genetically talentless and nothing I could do would overcome my shitty genetic destiny
The other high school basketball players just didn't practice hard enough.

Any time something says hard work trumps all, just bring up basketball and they will shut up.

Basketball is one of the most genetic dependent sports there is. You need to be 6'4 or something for starters which eliminates over 90% of men from a genetic stand point

And even then, a lot of the best players seem to be more about size and atheletism over actual skill like LeBron or shaq. Shaq was noted for his shitty free throws but that didn't matter. He was over 7ft with 300+ lbs but could move very fast and essentially bully his way into dunking range.

Last edited:
JFL if you think you could escape inceldom by living your life differently. Youll still have your ugly face and thats all people care about

I have injuries i'd love to take back, also some medical treatments i'd have avoided that caused permanent damage, diets i'd have implemented earlier etc. I could've changed my outcome from incel to normie, unfortunately you can't turn back time.

Zion is fat as fuck, legit morbidly obese but despite that has a far above average vertical. If that alone doesn't BTFO hard work copers, I don't know what can.

Sports in general are just genes, though. There's a few slight exceptions like boxing where all the generic dead end trash normies love to cope about how it's "all skill", which is somewhat true, but it still boils down to genes are the end of the day even there. Look at wilder, he's a trash boxer but hits so hard it doesn't even matter (genes) also how many people do you know who went from a dead end job to going in the Olympics on a whim in just a few years?

I don't regret anything. If I dwell on it, it makes me more depressed. I can admit to my mistakes, life is unpredictable like that.

If only I was better looking 5 years ago

Zion is fat as fuck, legit morbidly obese but despite that has a far above average vertical. If that alone doesn't BTFO hard work copers, I don't know what can.

Sports in general are just genes, though. There's a few slight exceptions like boxing where all the generic dead end trash normies love to cope about how it's "all skill", which is somewhat true, but it still boils down to genes are the end of the day even there. Look at wilder, he's a trash boxer but hits so hard it doesn't even matter (genes) also how many people do you know who went from a dead end job to going in the Olympics on a whim in just a few years?
A better example is Shaq. Guy couldn't shoot if if his life depended on it.

Doesn't matter. He's 7 foot and can move insanely fast. He can bully almost everyone out of his way with his size and dunk his way to victory

A better example is Shaq. Guy couldn't shoot if if his life depended on it.

Doesn't matter. He's 7 foot and can move insanely fast. He can bully almost everyone out of his way with his size and dunk his way to victory
Him throwing up a tantrum when yao Ming showed up and mogged him was pretty satisfying

If only I didn't mouth breathe, did sports like basketball and swimming, ate more nutritious food, etc

I have regrets

I would ascend if i came back to 5yo with this knowledge. Now, it is too late.