Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Man accepting to use something like this is a literal call for help

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
20201202 151716

I hope they get an airstrike (in real life) him and the foid. How can you be this pathetic?

These people should be locked up in an asylum. I'm dead serious.
This is why I said science is whoring for the highest bidder. Social/humanity sciences have become a joke. Imagine being a doctor, seeing this shit and doing anything other than hospitalizing this tortured mind.

Virginity belts when ?

We are expected to believe that he's mentally sane and somehow happy in this relationship? Femtards would call out a woman if she said she likes when her husband/bf beats or emotionally abuses her. MRAs and incels should also start to call out bullshit like this. "This is not OK. This man is being manipulated by his abusive girlfriend, we must rescue him."

We are expected to believe that he's mentally sane and somehow happy in this relationship? Femtards would call out a woman if she said she likes when her husband/bf beats or emotionally abuses her.
meh sexhaver problems.
Credit to @mNFwTJ3wz9 for this refrain ngl

MRAs and incels should also start to call out bullshit like this. "This is not OK. This man is being manipulated by his abusive girlfriend, we must rescue him."
Men have no loyalty plus this guy is still likely a sexhaver. Won't work.
I agree that low status males should look out for each other though because if we don't no one else will.

I cannot find words describing how revolting this is. I have more appreciation for a tick than for this kind of slime balls.

:lul::lul::lul:
Cucks, man. Cucks.
cuck and proud.

He won’t show his face cause he knows deep down it’s pathetic