Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A man must always pay for a girl's dinner ----- unless he's Chad

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I saw this a few days ago. Was at a birthday dinner, and there were three couples. Two of those couples, the girl paid. In fact, one of the couples, the foid playfully forced the check out of Tyrone's hand, insisting on paying. This doesn't happen to Betas, they're expected to pay for everything

There's greater shame in being the broke-ass hippie who needs someone else to pay for their food.

Sometimes girls will agree to a tinder date just to get a free meal

This is why dating as a beta is stupid. You might as well just get a hooker where the sex is guaranteed.

well maybe, just maybe her point could have SOME merit, if sex you get would be guarantied and she would be indeed at risk of getting pregnant or some shit. You get her dinner, you get sex. Like 100% causability. But bitch sorry no, I shouldn't be expected to pay foid whore ensurance for chad, who gets sex 100% of the time and for free, while me as a petty male drone could get only of fraction of it (or not at all).