Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A man walked into a Costco in Florida and left with 100 generators, all of which are heading to The Bahamas.

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
A man walked into a Costco in Florida and left with 100 generators, all of which are heading to The Bahamas.

His receipt read $49,285.70 and most of that came from paying $450 a pop for 100 generators. Peas, beans, coffee, salt, pepper and other essentials made up the rest of his mega purchase from a Costco in Jacksonville, Florida, on Wednesday.

All of it is going to those in need on the hard-hit islands of Grand Bahama and Abaco, he said. ...

JFL at this betabux

Just piss 50 grand away on some island monkeys who were fucking rich milfs on vacation for 50 years with their big black cawks bro

Boomer scum, when will they all drop dead already

over for betabuxxers

I wonder if his great personality gets him laid :feelskek:

Here in FL it’s tiring seeing all the normies on my social media feeds asking to donate to the Bahamas.
Me? No thanks. Those unproductive islands aren’t getting a dime from me, with their obnoxious ugly bitches and degenerate Tyrones

in return the Bahamas sent 100 Tyrones to his home to fuck his wife :soy:

Here in FL it’s tiring seeing all the normies on my social media feeds asking to donate to the Bahamas.
Me? No thanks. Those unproductive islands aren’t getting a dime from me, with their obnoxious ugly bitches and degenerate Tyrones

Fucking this. Why would any sane man care for the expensive beachfront houses of some delusional boomers or the shacks of the local island monkeys??

Virtue signalling normies are the biggest scum on earth, why are they all not killed already?

Boomer scum, when will they all drop dead already
39uiii.jpg

damn what a cuck and waste of money, who cares about the fuckers in bahamas, let em suffer and die

Bahamas is already carried economically by rich white tourists and rich people with properties there. For example a bunch of tennis players live in bahamas for tax reasons and shit. These normies pissing away their money dont know shit

How does that phrase go again?

Oh right.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".