Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man was almost killed outside of my house because of a foid

Mar

Mar

Recruit
★★
Hello guys, that's my very first thread here but I couldn't just erase from my memory what happened next to my door.

Human history is full of examples of men killing or hurting other men for the eyes of a woman. Some of these men were even close friends. But it's different to actually witness a situation like this outside of my own house.

2 nights ago, in my city Athens, an immigrant was shot twice by another immigrant. Fortunately, he wasn't killed, but I'm sure he was injured pretty badly. It was revealed that the motivation of the attack was a woman that both men wanted. It happened at about 19:00, and my little sister was in some private lessons at the moment. Who knows what would happen if she had returned earlier.

This just makes me full of rage. One of them was heavily injured and the other will be sentenced to prison. What did the foid get? NOTHING. In the best scenario, she will be called to the police station to testify and she will lose her yoga e-lesson. And of course, she will be the one to decide which man will get her and which one will be left alone.

If she even picks one of them.

Kill all simps

Simps wouldn't exist without egocentric foids

an immigrant was shot twice by another immigrant. Fortunately, he wasn't killed
Ic, if thats how you feel:feelssus:

yep thats desperate simp men who havent found the blackpill.

foids are the root of most violence

I don't see a problem here. They were acting like simps. I'm glad about this story. It would have been a bonus if the foid got something too, but the reason we are where we are is because of simps.

No matter how much is simps' fault, the fact that the femoid didn't get anything just enrage me.

They all deserved to die.

I don't see a problem here. They were acting like simps. I'm glad about this story. It would have been a bonus if the foid got something too, but the reason we are where we are is because of simps.

What no comments on sending the immigrants home :feelshaha:

.Co has gone soft this place is peak racism

I heard greece is now one of the poorest nation in europe, it must be tough times for you boyo.

I heard greece is now one of the poorest nation in europe, it must be tough times for you boyo.
Well, the crisis is theoretically over, but we keep witness extreme examples of poverty. The worst part is that Greece used to be very traditional with a lot of arranged marriages. Not anymore. I was born just late enough to be forced to find the love of my life on my own. I wish arranged marriages were still a thing.

Simps wouldn't exist without egocentric foids
Stop being an idiot. Women are basically children, they are easy to control. The real problem are the simps who can shoot you because a woman cried. As much as I hate women, I would pay to be able to torture all simps to death one by one (in Minecraft)

Hello guys, that's my very first thread here but I couldn't just erase from my memory what happened next to my door.

Human history is full of examples of men killing or hurting other men for the eyes of a woman. Some of these men were even close friends. But it's different to actually witness a situation like this outside of my own house.

2 nights ago, in my city Athens, an immigrant was shot twice by another immigrant. Fortunately, he wasn't killed, but I'm sure he was injured pretty badly. It was revealed that the motivation of the attack was a woman that both men wanted. It happened at about 19:00, and my little sister was in some private lessons at the moment. Who knows what would happen if she had returned earlier.

This just makes me full of rage. One of them was heavily injured and the other will be sentenced to prison. What did the foid get? NOTHING. In the best scenario, she will be called to the police station to testify and she will lose her yoga e-lesson. And of course, she will be the one to decide which man will get her and which one will be left alone.

If she even picks one of them.
tbf, not the female's fault in this one. Just some cucked simp who thinks it's okay to kill people to remove his competition.
If only he knew how many Chads she had fucked.

Well, the crisis is theoretically over, but we keep witness extreme examples of poverty. The worst part is that Greece used to be very traditional with a lot of arranged marriages. Not anymore. I was born just late enough to be forced to find the love of my life on my own. I wish arranged marriages were still a thing.
At least you have good food and still some nice scenery.

I thought you were talking about Athens GA. Lol.

an immigrant was shot twice by another immigrant
Immigrants kill each other every day for drugs, alcohol, money, pussy or what not.
Water is basically wet