Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man's entire worth is based on whether people like him

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This is all it comes down to, you could cure cancer, visit mars, stop world hunger, but at the end of the day, people won't care about you at all. A man's entire life is only valid if he has friends, especially girlfriends. I notice that whenever a non- chad male gets a girlfriend, everyone starts to respect him and suddenly see him as a legend, while the guys who don't have any are frowned upon and ridiculed. Notice how thugs who haven't done anything in their lives but fuck hoes are respected more than a student who is creating new cutting edge technology? One is advancing humanity while the other is based on purely low IQ addictive and selfish behaviors. But because of primitive nature, we respect the thug more. People would always say I'm a bad person and a creep because I had no friends, I remember a foid yelling at me during an argument that she was always wanting to tell me I'm a loser because I don't have friends. JFL at this low IQ society, fuck all of it.

our life is a sad thing

Men never stood a chance in this clown world

People will say that you get friends because of the good things you do, but in reality the things you do are perceived as good based on the validation you get from your friends. Without a social circle to amplify your actions and opinions, they're just to small to be appreciated.

And also what percentile he is in terms of how many men he mogs. brutal stuff

but OP what about your self-worth? :soy:

This thread makes me think thoughts that would be banned by mods here.

I'm not going to comment on the girlfriends part, but if you truly felt so about being called a loser, you would have made some friends already.

I'm not going to comment on the girlfriends part, but if you truly felt so about being called a loser, you would have made some friends already.

Friends are hard to make when you look like a "child molester" and fail in just about every aspect. If I made friends, they wouldn't be friends, I'd be a cheap source of mockery. Eventually they'll find a more interesting person to mock instead of wasting time using me for laughs.

It depends, I seek respect from respectful people. Not fucking dregs and freaks. Who cares what these fucks will think about you or say? As long as it doesn't affect you personally.

I notice that whenever a non- chad male gets a girlfriend, everyone starts to respect him and suddenly see him as a legend, while the guys who don't have any are frowned upon and ridiculed.
it's beacause sexual success is related to the establishment of a social hierarchy.(for males)
the more your sexual life is successful the more you are perceived as a valuable person even if you're useless and dumb as a rock.
the idea that your place in society is gained thanks to your merits is a lie.

Exactly, but most people will say this isn't true while still treating you less than for seemingly "no reason". Society's shallowness and superficialness will be it's downfall.

I'd hate society's shallowness less if it wasn't so gender-hypocritical too. A foid will never be made fun of for being by herself. On the contrary, she'll be called "strong", "brave", "independent", etc. Meanwhile being a lonesome male is a social death sentence.

Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally, whereas a man is only loved under the condition that he provides something

Chris Rock

People say adult life isn’t like highschool

Nah it’s worse. Your social standing and worth is everything. Back in HS having a gf was a huge status boost especially in the popular group. IRL adult life is the EXACT same
Your character is defined by how people treat you and see you

High IQ post