Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a mate tried to change the opinion of folks on an anti-incel FB group, cause some seemed reasonable

V

vikmonster

Turbomanlet ‘Strayan
I mean, the pictures say it all. It's just unfortunate that they are deaf to even considering any of us as people. Even considering there are some self-proclaimed "recovered incels" in their midst

"Hold up, I’m confused and need a bit of clearing up.

So about a week apart I encountered the two attached screenshots, by two different people on this group. The one with personal information is directed to a guy that was doing some edgy r*pe, “women suffrage was a mistake”, “What junkies need is a bullet between the eyes” etc. shit on his page. Ironic or not, you decide. The second one was directed against “black men against feminism”. The accusation was that attaching a profile of a person where an idea that was offensive to the said “black men against feminism” group amounts to doxxing.

I consider myself a shitposter. I write song parodies, mocking my mates and their relationships, crushes, jobs, etc. I enjoy observing and posting cringe, for the sake of cringe. Hell, I’m Australian, on the internet. Doesn’t anything more need saying?
What I’m wondering is where do you (individually and as a group) believe lies the line of acceptable mocking and not? I am a bit put off by the more and more prolific posting of profiles and personal info of people who say distasteful things. Esp. With intent to directly DM them, and not for posting their cringe to the group so we can laugh at them. Yet it seems we are not blind when this happens to us.
A group that I joined from (wow thanks, I’m cured) had a very clear delineation - no matter how shitty the antivaxxer, the product, the Karen, whatever, personal info was covered up (and the group could revel in cringe without having the temptation to cyber bully).
This is a plea to members - please consider this thought. There have been members here that were incels at one time or another. One of my good friends went through social ostracism and hence incel-like phase (which took a year and a bit of therapy for him to get out of). Hell, I did not have the most healthy of attitudes when I was 16 or so. I have family friends that needed until they were 35+ to come around to the idea that perhaps women are not infantile and airheads, and are now perfectly pleasant people. Consider that these people are not “beyond redemption” or that you’re making a real, flesh and blood person delete social media, or be worried for thousands of strangers that have their personal info. I beg you to be kind and ethical."

Below were two examples - one was a screencap of verified info of adress and phone number, and the other was this gem "imagine being such an incel that you dox someone for having a different point of view. Their page is such trash."

Attachments

• image for the post.png
    image for the post.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 70
If it's the same user blocked out by yellow in all of the posts then they've confessed that it's too bad they can't kill people who say things they disagree with and that they believe that incels shouldn't be able to use public services (probably referring to the internet) to post negative things about women without real world consequences.

Anyone that thinks like the user in yellow should get their head checked.

If it's the same user blocked out by yellow in all of the posts then they've confessed that it's too bad they can't kill people who say things they disagree with and that they believe that incels shouldn't be able to use public services (probably referring to the internet) to post negative things about women without real world consequences.

Anyone that thinks like the user in yellow should get their head checked.

The person in yellow is the same person and (surprise surprise) a foid

The person in yellow is the same person and (surprise surprise) a foid
Not surprised but cuck males also make those kinds of comments although a bit less frequently and not with as much bitterness.

You know how women always respond to guys complaining about women with things like "someone got dumped recently/can't get a date :lul:"

Guys if they respond at all to these comments other than reporting them should say things like
"sorry the man you thought was going to commit to you didn't text you back"

This is why the Left loves China. Full government censorship. Their feelings will never be hurt again and they can legally murder and imprison thought criminals.

This is why the Left loves China. Full government censorship. Their feelings will never be hurt again and they can legally murder and imprison thought criminals.
The modern left definitely does. You only have to look at the sentiment on reddit about "punishing" men who are deemed racist or sexist.
The anti idpol left is more interested in memeing about this and trying to make themselves look edgy and counterculture by compsrison than seriously call idpol leftists out on this though.

Not surprised but cuck males also make those kinds of comments although a bit less frequently and not with as much bitterness.

You know how women always respond to guys complaining about women with things like "someone got dumped recently/can't get a date :lul:"

Guys if they respond at all to these comments other than reporting them should say things like
"sorry the man you thought was going to commit to you didn't text you back"
One of my favorite comeback insults to these whores that I’ve ever seen went something along these lines...

“Calling me an incel won’t bring your boyfriend back to you nor give you a father’s love.” :feelskek:

Note: I think it was a compound insult like this involving two subjects in one line of text but it may simply have been about the father’s love part. Sadly I don’t perfectly remember how the insult went exactly.

Last edited:
One of my favorite comeback insults to these whores that I’ve ever seen want something along these lines...

“Calling me an incel won’t bring your boyfriend back to you nor give you a father’s love.” :feelskek:

Note: I think it was a compound insult like this involving two subjects in one line of text but it may simply have been about the father’s love part. Sadly I don’t perfectly remember how the insult went exactly.

Imo it's kind of weird but a lot of mistakes men have made in letting women trample over them have been related to men seriously considering the hateful things women say about them and trying to emphasize with what they say thinking they can be the better man to fix things while acting aloof and above it all if a woman insults or degrades them and assuming it is directed at guys that they mog.

Women that are obsessed with punishing low status unattractive males only deserve the same kind of low effort response they always have toward unattractive men that complain about women: petty taunts.
Or just ignore them completely like you would ignore a guy trying to provoke you.