Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A mentalcel woman's dating requirement from autism.net

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
As long as he loves me, that's what really matters...

And he needs to have a good job. How else will we take care of our children?

And he's gotta earn at least six-figures minimum. You know, the economy, inflation, putting our kids through college, etc.

And he's gotta be quite handsome, physically fit, healthy, muscular, over six feet, low body fat percentage, can run a mile in under six minutes so that he can play with our children every day and never get tired.

And nobody over forty years old, please. I mean, your life is already half over. I need someone young and fun.

If a guy meets the above criteria, I'd definitely start thinking about dating him.

And who knows, if things go well, I might even introduce him to my father.

Then he'll have to impress my father, who has higher standards than I do.

And my father is very close to me, so you need his approval.

But yeah, the main thing is love.

Basically, just be (rich) Chad.

Kidding aside, if you're not making 6 figures, you shouldn't be having children.

I dont think females even realise how high their standards are LOL. All id like is a female who isnt morbidly obese.

Grotesque said:
Kidding aside, if you're not making 6 figures, you shouldn't be having children.

+1

Homosapicuckus said:

Only reason he thinks this is because his parents are retards that forced him to be poorcel and sent him to a rich school

"autistic" women should be fined for cultural appropriation. any awkwardness they have is easily forgiven by sex-hungry and generous men. they are often way ahead of males in terms of social skills and sexual success. Also, failo effect from lack of physical attractiveness is a huge cause/accelerant of anxiety and autism.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
VLÖ said:
Basically, just be (rich) Chad.
so be chad..ok
no

you misinterpret

your perssooonnalitty is all that matters

you got a bad one

improve it and you will find love and joy

nausea said:
no

you misinterpret