Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A mentally retarded black woman with no education falls in love with you, wyd?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
Title
Personally, I'd go along with it idc. Body would be your ideal.

I will throw her off a cliff.
I ain’t no kang.

I brutally reject her and if she insists I use violence

If she has my ideal body then I would bang her a few time and then leave her

I am not sexually attracted to black women.

This is not related to inceldom

If she is mentally retarded I don't think I would feel comfortable being with her in that way

I would go for it.

Sounds great to me. Mentally retarded + obsessed with you + ideal body = a lot of fun in the line of "this is what people who love each other do..."

Evilmaxxing is legit.

Drag her ass to Alabama and let the cops handle the rest

If it's like your average fucked up black crackhead you see roaming around the downtown of most major American cities, no. Since you said body would be my ideal though, I think almost certainly I'd go with it.

One night stand. Taking care of a female is one thing. Taking care of mentally ill person is another. I know this first hand.

Title
Personally, I'd go along with it idc. Body would be your ideal.
wouldnt do it, call me volcel or whateever. no point. I will get everything or die trying with nothing!

I don’t know, I’d feel bad having sex with a mentally handicapped person.

I would call the experiment a success!

Then I would try to get a prime Stacy to take a swig of my love potion!

I won't fuck a black women unless she's mixed race to be honest. African women are ugly.

dick is going in

Frankly dont want a relationship. Once I get into that mess it becomes a shit show. You dont know what will happen next. Chad steals her, she cheats on you with Chad, she makes up some bullshit argument for no reason that you cant win. Its fucking brutal. I won't have any of that thanks. Its stupid to even attempt it. There's still a bunch of shit that could go wrong that I didn't mention

Would probably fuck.

Does this nigger whore look like the bear from Open Season? If so, then no...i reject her

Most foids in my area are like this so I wouldn't mind. Too bad no whore wants me no matter what education level. It's still perceived "attractive" men only for them. Shallow faggots.

Last edited:
I would make her eat my vegetables becasue they are yuky

A mentally retarded black woman with no education falls in love with you, wyd?
depends on her level of being mentally retarded, plus not being educated tbh
also how attractive is she?
If she can atleast understand most normal things, and isn't retarded to the point of being unable to give consent and shit, then i'd probably be fine.
Attraction also plays a role in this too. But ngl there was this autistic black girl in my highschool that was very normal looking, like a 5/10, that i used to sort of wanna date back then. She rarely would talk, and when she did she sounded like a stereotypical black girl, but goddamn was she so traditional and shy. wish i would have said something back then

Not die a virgin ofc, volcel if you wouldn't.

I'd have her as a fuck body. No need to bring more mentally ill children to this planet who'll be treated as subhuman sooner than later.

Not die a virgin ofc, volcel if you wouldn't.
I agree, I don't think it's very possible for me to get a willing woman (mentally ill or not) so it'd probably be my only chance as far as I can tell lmao. A lot more people than I thought have high expectations for a woman pretty volcel for this forum

tfw no help helper gf

How retarded?

If it's like your average fucked up black crackhead you see roaming around the downtown of most major American cities, no. Since you said body would be my ideal though, I think almost certainly I'd go with it.

Volcel if you wouldn't

VOLCELS GTFO
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg