Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "A Message of Hope for Incels from an Ex-Incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

Well guys are you enlightened yet :feelshaha: ? I swear to God the bluepilled projection and gaslighting knows no bounds with these people. He says all of the usual dumb shit that doesn't apply nor work for us. Literally every piece of stupid advice that we've come to expect from idiots who think they know us are present in this video. "Ex-Incel". Shut your obviously betabux ass up :feelskek::lul:.

Not one single second

Didn't watch, won't watch. Not one second

IT'S A MIRACLE!

I'M CURED!

HALLELUJAH!

Ah another "ex incel"

Haha that silly bro

Shut your obviously betabux ass up :feelskek::lul:.
These types of "ex incels" always are bluepilled as shit, probably been a normie since birth, but because they betabuxx they think they're hot shit

The thumbnail tells me everything I need to know

-white
-ok face
-probably isn't a gigamanlet

"""""""""""Incel"""""""""""

He will be back. Either here on in mgtow. (both are the same, btw)

Subhuman nose but he is a mostly normie white guy. I'm not inspired by him ascending.

He will be back. Either here on in mgtow. (both are the same, btw)
Indeed. His little "incel to normie" high horse is only temporary. "Just treat women like human beings/people bro. That's it :soy: "(This advice is especially stupid considering most unsuccessful men have no problem doing this with no ulterior motives and yet still get nothing).

"Ex incels" remind me of "ex homosexuals".

Looks like failed normie

Mogs me at looking manly

Indeed. His little "incel to normie" high horse is only temporary. "Just treat women like human beings/people bro. That's it :soy: "(This advice is especially stupid considering most unsuccessful men have no problem doing this with no ulterior motives and yet still get nothing).

that little transition in life: getting admission into college; first job, getting paid the first time, spending with one's own cash.

These are high dopamine release moments; when one is at a (natural) high, folks tend to make such haughty assertions.

''hey look! I am winning at life. (and then comes the motivation part) You too can do this, why I was you not long back''

Chad doesn't have to brag like this- he knows the rules of the game - he knows why he's winning and don't have to insult an incel to reinforce his winning - he wins on his own merit.

I usually have this urge to deconstruct the delusion that my normie friends keep harping on; but then can everyone handle the black pill and live with the thought of 'is today the right day to rope?' That's why I hold on and keep mum.

If he chooses to believe in his own lies, so be it.

-----

Vs

“The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself.”

Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

----

Maybe society is a failure today because more men are the former than the latter.

Well guys are you enlightened yet :feelshaha: ? I swear to God the bluepilled projection and gaslighting knows no bounds with these people. He says all of the usual dumb shit that doesn't apply nor work for us. Literally every piece of stupid advice that we've come to expect from idiots who think they know us are present in this video. "Ex-Incel". Shut your obviously betabux ass up :feelskek::lul:.

This guy is at worst a normie. No way he was ever incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back