Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message to @bummerdrummer

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Ezgif 2 66462e64ef37

@BummerDrummer

Every day I continue to get voice masculinity mogged into oblivion.

damnt hats crazy

Damn I feel like an attention whore with all these compliments for my voice

I live rent free in ur head

nice accent bro you sound Bulgarian @Einon

I live rent free in ur head

nice accent bro you sound Bulgarian @Einon
Why do you act so different in dms than you do on the forum? We all know why you won't debate me coward

The fire rises!

princess and papi

Why do you act so different in dms than you do on the forum? We all know why you won't debate me coward
Keep coping for me u utter mutt no1 DMS u unless it’s the gay police dming you that you’re gay

Keep coping for me u utter mutt no1 DMS u unless it’s the gay police dming you that you’re gay
I was gonna stop bullying you, but you brought this upon yourself. I'm unmockable

Cope u thought American was a language u Bulgarian piece of shit
View attachment 288380
You do know it's easy to delete a convo right? Don't lie.
Also I'm not Bulgaria. You will literally never know my ethnicity or anything about me. I'm unmockable. You're w*ite and autistic and practically a girl. The easiest target

rip to a real one

Yo wtf is this shit
@BummerDrummer explain this shit bro
JFL at Fagcels.co

voicemogs me to oblivion

wow, what a nasty thing to record and say to another human being.

I'm unsurprised as this is being done by a colored-cel. grey-cels are too high IQ for arguing with strangers on the internet.

Papi.

wow, what a nasty thing to record and say to another human being.

I'm unsurprised as this is being done by a colored-cel. grey-cels are too high IQ for arguing with strangers on the internet.

Papi.
Bro. You're on my good side. Don't start that gay bummerdrummer shit

70 IQ moment

p a p i
Bro. You're on my good side. Don't start that gay bummerdrummer shit

Well, you're not on my good side. Most of the posters on this forum got brutally bullied in high school so when you come onto this forum and joke about shoving forum users into lockers, giving them wedgies, and dunking their heads in the toilet for swirlies...

YEAH, I'm going to think you're a scumbag for posting that even if it's ironic/purely in jest.

Our social alienation in our formative, adolescent, developmental years is not an object of laughter/humor.

At least, it isn't for me. You're literally using Chad bully tactics to bully other incels on an incel forum, why wouldn't I get pissed? Just post "@BummerDrummer is a fag, he keeps calling me papi and leave it at that."

sINPLE REally.

Last edited:
p a p i

Well, you're not on my good side. Most of the posters on this forum got brutally bullied in high school so when you come onto this forum and joke about shoving forum users into lockers, giving them wedgies, and dunking their heads in the toilet for swirlies...

YEAH, I'm going to think you're a scumbag for posting that even if it's ironic/purely in jest.

Our social alienation in our formative, adolescent, developmental years is not an object of laughter/humor.

At least, it isn't for me. You're literally using Chad bully tactics to bully other incels on an incel forum, why wouldn't I get pissed?
I don't bully tho. I have never went after anyone that didn't talk shit first

JFL didnt know we had drama between infamous users here

Just listen to @BummerDrummer and you'll feel better about your voice
he sounds like he huffs a few balloons full of helium before he does incel news. I'm no a fan of my voice either to be honest. I sound a bit like shrek. We have a very guttural dialect here in Scotland.