Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee a message to faggots living under sharia law

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★

(source)

If we would apply the same logic of their lack of success in various fields, in general they don't like it.

Hey, that's my post!
Also, jfl at them calling him a pedophile for no reason, even calling him Nathan Larson (public accounting).

I have to ask, is discrimination limited to those questions? Is a black trans woman not oppressed because she has a home that she worked for, an education (albeit a substandard one due to merciless bullying and ostracism by peers), because she's healthy? They're not being denied opportunity of employment because of their mental disorder, but autistic men are. Ugly men are because they're 'creepy'. Where is their loss of freedom? Nowhere. And it's not for us either. They are a set of irrelevant questions that doesn't apply to any oppressed group, perceived or not.

They are a bunch of fax machine IQ platitude speweers, and, even if I were wrong about all this, they'd still lose the arguement because of how hard they get IQmogged by the residents of a special needs care home.

Your move.

ded srs bro?
I mean, it's my post that they posted. They are e.coli IQ though so they can't debate for shit. What's the saying, that you shouldn't judge a fish for its ability to climb trees or something. That is how hard those questions miss the mark of the topic. They're saying that you can only be oppressed if you're hungry or whatever. Using their logic, that would mean LBTQ people, ethnics, females and everyone else is fucking fine and dandy because they're not in poverty. I doubt they read my whole post, but thinking the only cause of oppression is poverty is retarded.

I dont really like sharia tbh, too forced for me.

If we would apply the same logic of their lack of success in various fields, in general they don't like it.

I dont really like sharia tbh, too forced for me.

Yup once you grow up under a psedo system around it you hate it you want it dead you would rather remain a virgin to eternity than live 1 day under it again atleast i would

i wouldn't expect anything else from low iq cucks