Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to IncelTears and the user called "Stonedog."

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
this part is for Stonedog.

I don't know if you've already made an account here, but I'll post this message anyway as my account on reddit is banned on IT and im not making another account just to post on that filthy sub.

Dude you've literally made like fucking 30+ accounts just to have some trannies and faggots bully the shit out of you. You might not remember me or even know who I am, but we spoke a few times when shortcels still had like 5k subs. I know that youre a ricecel like me as we exchanged pictures to rate ourselves, and I hate to see that youre being treated like absolute shit over there. Youve gotta accept the fact that it wasnt your fault that you ended up a virgin at 33 years old. It was the females fault for just being to hypergamous in our current world. It's probably over and you've got to come to terms with that, instead of being a fucking doormat to those degenerate bullies over there on IT.

It's better if you come here and join us. You wont be fucking banned, be told to kill yourself, or be treated like absolute dirt over here.

this part is for IT.

honestly fuck you. i usually dont let your stupid logic get into my head but just lurking and seeing stonedog literally be told that if he killed himself, everyone would be happy or celebrating the fact that he is a loser pisses me off. you guys will never understand incels (which is why r/incelexit has failed) which is probably because IT is mostly made out of females or male "allies." ive always believed, even before i was blackpilled, that females live in a different world compared to men, and being blackpilled and the very existence of IT proves this. IT will never understand how it feels to go for your whole life without any compliments or attention from the opposite gender. it's no wonder why more and more men are starting to become more hateful on the internet, as I presume most of these guys are like us, just unaware of the blackpill.

so go fuck yourselves and dont forget to post this on your sub and let stonedog that he is welcome to join us here.

IT gay don't care about them

I see stonedog's posts too and honestly he's too much of a cuck. I think he's the kind of incel who would gladly be a simp just to get a girl. He has no self respect or he'd be posting here already.

StoneDogPill

I see stonedog's posts too and honestly he's too much of a cuck. I think he's the kind of incel who would gladly be a simp just to get a girl. He has no self respect or he'd be posting here already.
thats why i want him to come here and get rid of that cuck nature of his

Stonedog, you belong here, come join us brocel.

We don't discriminate. Doesn't matter if you are rice, curry, hummus, beaner, kfc or a cracker, tall or short, rich or poor, stupid or smart, if you are an ugly ass subhuman, the gate of inceldom is always open for you bruh.

Stonedog, you belong here, come join us brocel.

We don't discriminate. Doesn't matter if you are rice, curry, hummus, beaner, kfc or a cracker, tall or short, rich or poor, stupid or smart, if you are an ugly ass subhuman, the gate of inceldom is always open for you bruh.

Seeing Stonedogs posts piss me off honestly. He's basically a punching bag over there. He should come here.

They’ll tell you to rope here too :feelstrash:

At least that’s what someone told me:feelsseriously:

They’ll tell you to rope here too :feelstrash:

At least that’s what someone told me:feelsseriously:
no you should see what they tell him to do. its like kicking a wounded dog that cant do anything. (no pun intended)

this part is for Stonedog.

I know that youre a ricecel like me as we exchanged pictures to rate ourselves, and I hate to see that youre being treated like absolute shit over there. Youve gotta accept the fact that it wasnt your fault that you ended up a virgin at 33 years old. It was the females fault for just being to hypergamous in our current world. It's probably over and you've got to come to terms with that, instead of being a fucking doormat to those degenerate bullies over there on IT.

It's better if you come here and join us. You wont be fucking banned, be told to kill yourself, or be treated like absolute dirt over here.

this part is for IT.

honestly fuck you.
what did you rate him? 33 with no interest from foids means you are ugly. its over. Tfu on vile foids

what did you rate him? 33 with no interest from foids means you are ugly. its over. Tfu on vile foids
i think he looked like your typical ricecel, skinny and below average.