Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A message to Lux (tribute)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
@Lux youve been inspiration and probably the person who i most respect online ever. I have read all your posts I came accross, specially the cryptic ones, and I have no doubt in my mind that you are a true genius. Endowed with a mysterious and fascinating character, your brillancy never ceases to amaze me. I hope you come back to this forum soon, and if youre reading this, I just wanted to thank you and wish you well

Last edited:
What happened to him?

He appears to be very based. His final post is high IQ and inspirational.

I thought he was banned for quoting everyone all the time :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’ll never forget his massive quotemaxxing he did when he first started

I liked him bcs of darker than black Avi

He postmaxxed so hard at the start he burnt himself out.

Postmaxxing is a marathon, not a sprint.

I don't know him tbh ngl

i liked him too, he had a idiosyncratic writing style

Thank you, is "nice" to get some appreciation...

Last edited:
Yeah. Even if he was faking it, it takes effort to speak in the way he used to, most people wouldnt be able
Tbh , i like his style and he answered you lol

Alea iacta est
Lux Sors vadit contra voluntatem ex ictu fortunam vicit fortuna nihil irarum erat in necessitatibus in casu in Missa CATHARTICUM singula in contemplativam tendatur, ita et ille ingreditur in sua fata ruit et desperandum, so whatever

Last edited:
That's a very good dick sucking.

Lux Sors vadit contra voluntatem ex ictu fortunam vicit fortuna nihil irarum erat in necessitatibus in casu in Missa CATHARTICUM singula in contemplativam tendatur, ita et ille ingreditur in sua fata ruit et desperandum, so whatever
Lux et veritas
Caesars me
Semper fortis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back