Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A message to r/IncelTears: I still haven't been featured on your site

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
It's been over a year since I joined incels.co. Obviously, I didn't have the time to read every single IT post over the last year, so there's a chance that I was featured without ever finding out. But I'm relatively sure that I never made it to CuckTears' front page.

Is it because I don't fit the incel "mold" constructed by the so-called journalists over at Vox, Vice, and the Huffington Post? Is it because I'm not a pasty, white, conservative, illiterate, twenty-something, unemployed high school dropout who is ready to pounce on some poor, unsuspecting, innocent Stacy once he leaves the lair of his parents' basement in quiet American suburbia?

See, I'm just a regular person. A 19-year-old male university student from a two-parent middle-class family. I scored a perfect 36 on the ACT and shower twice a day. I don't own a trench coat, or a fedora, or a gun. I have never once raped, groped, catcalled, stalked, sent inappropriate messages to, stood uncomfortably close to, or otherwise harassed a foid (Edit: Queen) in any manner.

I was just unfortunate enough to be born ugly and Asian, and I'm socially awkward in a big crowd. That is why I had to pay a sex worker to lose my virginity.

The incels.co community, our community, is beautifully diverse. We have users from Hong Kong, India, Germany, Finland, Brazil, Canada, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, et cetera. We are a community of LARPing Chad mentalcels, disfigured manlet shitskins, teenage 4chan autists, and more. All of us have individual stories to tell; no two of us are the same.

So, whether you're a journalist or just some bored soycuck who spends too much time on Reddit, here is my message:

The next time you visit our community, please take a diverse, representative, and fair sample of our shitposts. Screenshots about going ER in minecraft, groping foids on public transport, or 14-year-old lolis might earn you more clicks and karma, but they don't truly represent all of us here at .co.

Please be friendly, stay polite, and lend a hand to your neighborhood incel. We might have recessed jaws and shitty frames, but we are human: we have the full range of emotions and thoughts that you do.

Last edited:
Well said. It would be funny if this gets featured.

The incels.co community, our community, is beautifully diverse. We have users from Hong Kong, India, Germany, Finland, Brazil, Canada, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, et cetera.
It's kind of ironic when they think most of us are racists when it's women who only want to fuck tall, good looking white men.

IT only cherrypicks ironic shitposts and shock posts to deliver the same punchline over and over. I have never actually seen them seriously engage any blackpill philosophy.

Popular incels lowinhibmog me by getting featured on cucktears

All reddit and the media are interested in is dehumanising us even further. Soon it will be legal and encouraged to openly discriminate against incels for jobs and in shops etc.

Not even a second will IT touch this post

What an edgelord!

Same, potent suifuel for nonstatusmaxxedcels

Also high IQ

They never featured slavpill. Too brutal to handle.

They haven't feature me yet very sad

IT only cherrypicks ironic shitposts and shock posts to deliver the same punchline over and over. I have never actually seen them seriously engage any blackpill philosophy.
Because they can't deny the blackpill so they just cherrypick edgy posts

@PPEcel senpai noticed you.

The mods here don't allow any talk about Eastern Europe and Slav issues.

Slavpillers keep claiming this, yet there are plenty of "slavpill" threads that do not get deleted. You might think "it's because the mods didn't see them" but that's not the case. The ones that don't get deleted don't break any rules.

Take this thread for example:

It's a "slavpill" thread, but it doesn't break any rules and I'd go as far as to say it's a fairly decent thread overall.

However what is NOT allowed is:

1) Cherrypicking. Slavpillers do this A LOT.
2) Racebaiting, which includes claiming that blacks/ethnics can't be incel (in slavic countries or otherwise). It also includes threads that have the theme of "ethnics are stealing out women!".

But those rules apply whether you're a slavpiller or not. I've warned a lot of JBW posters for cherrypicking to prove their point. In other words, no special rules apply to slavpillers, it's just slavpillers break the rules disproportionately.

ACT isn't that American? I assumed you went to Oxford University hence the avatar.

ACT isn't that American? I assumed you went to Oxford University hence the avatar.

I went to an American boarding school but decided to study in the UK

I like the drinking age here

I went to an American boarding school but decided to study in the UK

I like the drinking age here

Interesting, I went to school in the UK and decided to study in America and I'm also 19. :feelsokman:

It's been over a year since I joined incels.co. Obviously, I didn't have the time to read every single IT post over the last year, so there's a chance that I was featured without ever finding out. But I'm relatively sure that I never made it to CuckTears' front page.

Is it because I don't fit the incel "mold" constructed by the so-called journalists over at Vox, Vice, and the Huffington Post? Is it because I'm not a pasty, white, conservative, illiterate, twenty-something, unemployed high school dropout who is ready to pounce on some poor, unsuspecting, innocent Stacy once he leaves the lair of his parents' basement in quiet American suburbia?

See, I'm just a regular person. A 19-year-old male university student from a two-parent middle-class family. I scored a perfect 36 on the ACT and shower twice a day. I don't own a trench coat, or a fedora, or a gun. I have never once raped, groped, catcalled, stalked, sent inappropriate messages to, stood uncomfortably close to, or otherwise harassed a foid (Edit: Queen) in any manner.

I was just unfortunate enough to be born ugly and Asian, and I'm socially awkward in a big crowd. That is why I had to pay a sex worker to lose my virginity.

The incels.co community, our community, is beautifully diverse. We have users from Hong Kong, India, Germany, Finland, Brazil, Canada, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, et cetera. We are a community of LARPing Chad mentalcels, disfigured manlet shitskins, teenage 4chan autists, and more. All of us have individual stories to tell; no two of us are the same.

So, whether you're a journalist or just some bored soycuck who spends too much time on Reddit, here is my message:

The next time you visit our community, please take a diverse, representative, and fair sample of our shitposts. Screenshots about going ER in minecraft, groping foids on public transport, or 14-year-old lolis might earn you more clicks and karma, but they don't truly represent all of us here at .co.

Please be friendly, stay polite, and lend a hand to your neighborhood incel. We might have recessed jaws and shitty frames, but we are human: we have the full range of emotions and thoughts that you do.

Nice try appealing to the humanity of "journalists". They are mostly leftist activists or low level wagecucks that write whatever gets more clicks. Incels being human beings underneath it all isn't a selling talking point. White Knights will continue to score cheap internet political talking points by shitting on you. Nothing changes, incels are their new bread and butter like Trump unless something better comes along.

@PPEcel senpai noticed you.

Reading through their comments, I have the sense that they're unusually angry for a post that didn't mention shooting, raping, or public masturbation.

Oh well. I was finally featured by CuckTears. Long overdue.

Wasn't there a piece written by a journalist somewhat recently that was rejected by some big name publisher because it was "too sympathetic" of incels? And by sympathetic I basically mean it wasn't 1000 words of shit-flinging, it was written by a foid no less.

IT is literally a group of bullies, they don't want to risk humanizing their victims so they'll keep posting screencaps from the same few posters or jokes/false flags. That one guy that talks about wanting an underage gf all the time has probably been featured 100 times by now.

Nice try appealing to the humanity of "journalists". They are mostly leftist activists or low level wagecucks that write whatever gets more clicks. Incels being human beings underneath it all isn't a selling talking point. White Knights will continue to score cheap internet political talking points by shitting on you. Nothing changes, incels are their new bread and butter like Trump unless something better comes along.

It was clearly a repackaged shitpost, no one expected more than the usual monkey-like shitflinging that happens on CuckTears. I said what I wanted to say.

I do wonder which group is going to be the next cultural bogeyman after incels fizzle out.

congrats on the feature buddy boyo

just read the comments there - typical of cucktears to miss the point of your post completely and just spit out the same lines about us being a "hate group" and attack our community again

They take one user who wants to fuck a child and say all of us are like that.
That's no different than what KKK says about blacks.

IT is literally a group of bullies, they don't want to risk humanizing their victims so they'll keep posting screencaps from the same few posters or jokes/false flags. That one guy that talks about wanting an underage gf all the time has probably been featured 100 times by now.

Honestly, I wrote this partly because I couldn't help but notice that a handful of users account for roughly 50% of .co posts featured there.

IT are ignorant pieces of trash. US vs THEM. A tale as old as time. Also, congrats on breaking your IT cherry. I think from this point on, they'll start capping you more regularly. Sometimes you just gotta have that death wish. It took me calling them out like a WWE villain for them to notice me.

I laugh at their shitty arguments about us not calling pedos out. WE DO ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and you know it. Just cause Harvey Weinstein raped a few actresses, does that mean you NEVER vote democrat or support feminism in the way 'ol Harvey did??

Last edited:
They take one user who wants to fuck a child and say all of us are like that.
That's no different than what KKK says about blacks.

It's pretty ironic. They often repackage conservative arguments about ethnic and religious minorities.

It's like telling a Muslim that if he doesn't want to be profiled at an airport, he should just stop being a Muslim and give up his free exercise of religion, because a small minority of Muslims happen to endorse terrorism.

Just post edgy things, you'll get featured easily but why are you interested in getting featured by Cucktears?

IT are ignorant pieces of trash. US vs THEM. A tale as old as time. Also, congrats on breaking your IT cherry. I think from this point on, they'll start capping you more regularly. Sometimes you just gotta have that death wish. It took me calling them out like a WWE villain for them to notice me.

I laugh at their shitty arguments about us not calling pedos out. WE DO ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and you know it.

What did you have to do to break your IT cherry? Just curious.
Just post edgy things, you'll get featured easily but why are you interested in getting featured by Cucktears?

It just felt wrong to spend a year here and not get featured at least once. @Napoleon de Geso gets featured twice a day, goddamn it.

What did you have to do to break your IT cherry? Just curious.
Just put IT on your headline, and be edgy. It's super easy. They often screenshot my least controversial takes these days. Also write like a fucking douchebag, IT loves toxic masculinity.

Last edited:
Buddy boyo, you made it :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

It was clearly a repackaged shitpost, no one expected more than the usual monkey-like shitflinging that happens on CuckTears. I said what I wanted to say.

I do wonder which group is going to be the next cultural bogeyman after incels fizzle out.

Did islamic extremism ever fizzle out? I think we're in this for the loooong haul. We will live and die incel.

IT are worth less than dogshit, and by begging for them to notice you, you're giving them value which is non-existant. Why are you an attention-whore, are you a foid? Extremely gay and cringe-worthy thread

congrats on the feature buddy boyo

just read the comments there - typical of cucktears to miss the point of your post completely and just spit out the same lines about us being a "hate group" and attack our community again

One of the comments actually hit the mark. Yes, we are indeed a diverse group of assholes.

Which was precisely my point: we can't be pigeonholed into a particular racial, socioeconomic, or cultural profile.
Did islamic extremism ever fizzle out? I think we're in this for the loooong haul. We will live and die incel.

Attention to Islamic extremism will "fizzle out" when the Fox News-watching bible-thumping boomers die out, provided that the United States and its allies maintain their counter-insurgency efforts in the Middle East and Africa, and are reasonably successful in preventing major terrorist attacks.

I think that there will always be a group of young men who are culturally ostracized one way or another. In 10 years, we might still be around, but the specific term "incel" will probably have decreased in popularity.

IT are worth less than dogshit, and by begging for them to notice you, you're giving them value which is non-existant. Why are you an attention-whore, are you a foid? Extremely gay and cringe-worthy thread

Apart of attention whoring, what am I supposed to do on the interwebz

Last edited:
Slavpillers keep claiming this, yet there are plenty of "slavpill" threads that do not get deleted. You might think "it's because the mods didn't see them" but that's not the case. The ones that don't get deleted don't break any rules.

Take this thread for example:

It's a "slavpill" thread, but it doesn't break any rules and I'd go as far as to say it's a fairly decent thread overall.

However what is NOT allowed is:

1) Cherrypicking. Slavpillers do this A LOT.
2) Racebaiting, which includes claiming that blacks/ethnics can't be incel (in slavic countries or otherwise). It also includes threads that have the theme of "ethnics are stealing out women!".

But those rules apply whether you're a slavpiller or not. I've warned a lot of JBW posters for cherrypicking to prove their point. In other words, no special rules apply to slavpillers, it's just slavpillers break the rules disproportionately.

Ok, I appreciate the explanation.

I think saying "literally don't be Slav" was a rhetorical exaggeration to just prove a point. I don't think anyone thinks that you actually literally can't be an incel as a non-Slav in EE. But obviously if it bothers people we'll stop with this rhetorical figure to avoid confusion, at least I will.

You are aware you're talking to IT, right? The people that want us dead?