Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Mosaic I made of Cho Seung-Hui, a Ricecel who killed 32 people in 2007. Made from the faces of Incel killers (and wannabe's) from 1900's-Present Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Isn’t marc lèpine the OG?

As an oldcel, I'm wise and experienced enough to know precisely what "harassment" means to foids.

It essentially means a man that is a combination of short, ugly, or ethnic making a move on them. It really is their way of saying that you are fuckin hideous and repulsive, I don't want you anywhere near me and I would never befriend nor ever fuck you. That is precisely what they mean by "harassment".

Clearly from what I've seen, rich good looking tallfag men are able to get away with their "harassment" of foids. But even nowadays, a lot of rich good looking tallfags can't even get away with that as far as I can tell. You gotta literally be a 6'5 giga tallfag or giga chad. I know some of you guys seem to troll the forum with that shit but it seems pretty true. You gotta be a 6'5 giga tallfag or giga chad in order to get away with harassment.

The foids attempted to put Cho in his place but calling the police on him and accusing him of "harassment". Those foids should have just been upfront and called him an ugly, repulsive, socially inept retard oriental man of color and that they are really not interested. Instead they call the police and accuse him of harassment which is actually worst. Because now they want to make it a systemic thing by putting Cho in his place in the greater scheme of society. Societal condemnation. Establishing a bad fate for him on an official level. Cho wasn't having any of that shit and snapped.

Last edited: