Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A new low for incel tears

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
just take a look at the comments and at how delusional they are. Im beginning to think they are a troll sub at this stage. They literally down vote comments that make biological sense how most men won't look a fraction like this guy.  absolute rage fuel how stupid they really are

Attachments

• IMG_20190813_214813.jpg
    IMG_20190813_214813.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20190813_214721.jpg
    IMG_20190813_214721.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 193
It has nothing to do with how shredded he is. FACE. HEIGHT.

Tbf it is kind of weird to randomly search for Chads, unless you are a masochist.

It has nothing to do with how shredded he is. FACE. HEIGHT.

Tbf it is kind of weird to randomly search for Chads, unless you are a masochist.
They claim you can look just look him from the gym lol

I actually have awful muscle insertions and extremely thin wrists tbh.

What a bunch of low iq maggots.How can they honestly believe working out will get you a body like that?JFL and they like to call us delusional.This is pure genetics at work here

What a bunch of low iq maggots.How can they honestly believe working out will get you a body like that?JFL and they like call us delusional.This is pure genetics
They down vote everything that goes against there narrative even if what they are down voting makes perfect sense

I like how all they post now is r/braincels, or from what i’ve seen. Is there a reason for this?

This Chad has 8-inch wrists minimum. Look at those traps too. This man has been blessed with a Greek god physique. Meanwhile, I lift until I want to die 6 days a week and look scrawny in street clothes.

Honestly IncelQueers is fucking pathetic if you think about it.

Honestly IncelQueers is fucking pathetic if you think about it.
Yea, i knew they were delusional but with some of the shit they post now i think some of them are trolling

It’s like looking at picture of a lambo or a car in your free time, just cuz you are admiring something doesn’t mean you wana fuck it.

But ITcucks are known for using homosexuality as an insult.

It's just me that think it's gay to "search for Chads in free-time" ?

Yea, i knew they were delusional but with some of the shit they post now i think some of them are trolling
A group full of minority people. (gays, trannys, fat women etc) make fun of people who have autism/mental illness and/or physically inferior attributes. Comical

tfw men are called gay for being envious of more attractive men while no one cares if foids do the equivalent

But ITcucks are known for using homosexuality as an insult.
Also this, i love how progressive they try and be but to them being gay must be fucking awful since they always use it to insult us

Just work out to be 6'6

Maybe the illuminati are hiding ancient bone exercises from us, if only all men would stop being misogynist for a fraction of a second on this planet, by pact they'd have to release the secret

The guy could not lift a single weight and he would still mog 99% of the population

tfw men are called gay for being envious of more attractive men while no one cares if foids do the equivalent
Stop trying to think about how good looks influence a mans life thats wrong think go back to being a good goy

So is it okay when they use gay as an insult against us? Also jfl at those faggots talking about effort and hard work. The same group that tells obese women that they beautiful the way they are and don't have to lose weight.

>just workout bro if you want to look like that

The only person who would say that is someone who has never worked out before, or has never worked out for a long time. That guy has a body that is in the top 0.1% at any gym in the world.

Just go to the gym for your face and height bro