Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A nice enough car WILL get you laid

This is basically just betabux strategy.

I own a plane and still can't get laid.

More hope for you @Total Imbecile

Even that idk how to

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Foids LOVE nice cars. They love to fuck in the backseat.

Cope all you want by saying, "Chad can drive a beat up used pickup truck" etc.

Yeah of course he can. But if a car can get you into the friendzone with 100 foids, chances are ONE of those 100 will not have a license and will let you drive her somewhere if you offer.

And BOOM there's your chance.

and charge rape after that for feeling bad about it, gj boyo next thing you know is that you're going to jail. Also: jfl at jestermaxxing.

You low iq cel motherfucker you.
micro brain

Last edited:
High IQ.

The standards are so high these days that if you don't have a nice car, a high salary, and an absolutely shredded phsyique, you're COMPLETE TRASH in the eyes of foids.

Having the car, the money, and the abs still only makes you a normie though. Lmao. Without the face and frame, foids will friendzone you without hesitation.

Lol just change what you believe every week theory.

Good genetics> Very wealthy. Gaining
resources to attract women is utter redpill cope. No amount of money can make you physically attractive. If you’re ugly or a manlet, sure you can get facial surgery if you’re tall, but If you’re short good luck it’s over.

Cope, it'll only work if you have tinted windows so she can't see your face

Well I was too late for this thread, just gonna drop a big JFL at this btw

Damn OP is truly mental. One day blackpilled, one day bluepilled, one day redpilled
take ur meds bro :feelsautistic:

I don't have a nice car

Having a nice car is only a status boost among men. It means shit for women. It only signals that you're rich.

You don’t have to be rich. If I worked at Taco Bell and lived with my parents I could afford this. It sold fast tho.

You could buy a nice car with your money, only reason you haven't done so is because you know what you are saying is bullshit.
I am not wrong. But reason I personally wouldn't do it. Is that divorce rape is almot guaranteed at some point. One time or sex every few momths isn't worth the betabux cost.
You don’t have to be rich. If I worked at Taco Bell and lived with my parents I could afford this. It sold fast tho.

This is good statusm car. Also nissan GTR is another good reasonably priced car

Well then it's worthless for women tbh. Literally nothing. There's probably something better you can buy to signal your wealth instead things like clothing, accessories, watches, etc that truly nobody that isn't rich would generally consider buying.

Buying a dog would help you more than buying a nice looking car with women and I'm being 100% unironically serious.

NO you retarded fuck, it just makes you look like you have a tiny dong.

Jfl at this thread

Jfl at all the people here who brag, that they can drive and have a car.
ngl I'm like the only male in my class who doesn't have a driver's license