Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a nigga need some Stacy pussy! wtf!

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★

God, have I not suffered enough. Shouldnt there be a reward at the end of all this misery

Im tired of rotting. Where is my 8/10 GF?

Yeah, me too, nigga!

Life is a bitch, man.

In a good world man. Unfortunately in this insufferable reality we live in the people who suffer the most and longest get nothing but more misery while watching others who literally don't deserve ANY of the positive things they get in life(especially when it comes to women). Sad thing is that I'd gladly accept a Becky but all cunts are the same unfortunately.

Ffs "Yes girl! Go for the same overprivileged douchebag who has had 50+ cunts on his dick instead of the shit out of luck incel who only wants to truly live life without being repulsive to everyone". Fuck life.

Last edited:
It's over for blackcels

In a good world man. Unfortunately in this insufferable reality we live in the people who suffer the most and longest get nothing but more misery while watching others who literally don't deserve ANY of the positive things they get in life(especially when it comes to women). Sad thing is that I'd gladly accept a Becky but all cunts are the same unfortunately.

Ffs "Yes girl! Go for the same overprivileged douchebag who has had 50+ cunts on his dick instead of the shit out of luck incel who only wants to truly live life without being repulsive to everyone". Fuck life.

I would already be happy with a stacy lite ngl.

i need it crave it and and want some too

I wish I was Chad...

I want a Tina Turner.
NEW YORK - Dec 6: A wax figure of Tina Turner is seen on display at Madame Tussauds on December 6, 2013 in New York City.

Last edited:
if ur incel as a black despite the massive media and political halo you must truly be subhuman tbh

if ur incel as a black despite the massive media and political halo you must truly be subhuman tbh
Im not black. I just like that word, it rolls of the tongue nicely and has that passive aggressive effect to it.
Also cels are the biggest niggas, in its original condescending mannerism in todays society

I'd be happy with a retarded looking low tier becky. I wouldn't be self conscious about myself like I would with a Stacy. I want becky cunt NOW!!!!!!

I want to go a week without being laughed at or whispered about.