Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A normie trusts a guy driving a $500k car over a guy driving a $50k car

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I saw some argument on a real estate forum where they were discussing how you should have a high end vehicle to drive clients around to houses to show them, as it shows the client you're successful at selling houses and they should trust you, if you have a really expensive car.

Some guy even said it is his goal to drive clients around in a $500,000 lambo to give them a "experience" going from house to house.

But the way I see it, I would see this guy as someone who must over-charge clients a lot, and I would assume they're going to charge me a shit load, and I would drop them.

But normies are blinded by this for some reason.

I laugh at normtards who can’t afford to purchase high end luxury cars but instead lease them and struggle to pay the cost of running it. Fucking morons

Say hello to capitalism.

In this society, the attitude towards everything is becoming increasingly "bigger=better; brighter=better; more expensive=better"

Don't trust the flashy guy, he obviously is a egomaniacal sociopath that will fuck you over to get what he wants & no doubt has zero morals.

i really hate real estate business culture.

it's so full of bullshit

The more flamboyant the vehicle, the more douchy the driver.

The world is a ghetto

I laugh at normtards who can’t afford to purchase high end luxury cars but instead lease them and struggle to pay the cost of running it. Fucking morons

most normies can only afford to drive a used japanese car

leasing or buy new cars unless you're rich is a huge waste of money imo

most normies can only afford to drive a used japanese car

leasing or buy new cars unless you're rich is a huge waste of money imo
It’s all about status, appearing more successful because deep down normtards are so self-cautious as to what other people might judge them on what car they drive. It’s why you see really wealthy people dress modest, yet normtards get themselves into debt over spending on luxury items they can’t afford.

It’s all about status, appearing more successful because deep down normtards are so self-cautious as to what other people might judge them on what car they drive. It’s why you see really wealthy people dress modest, yet normtards get themselves into debt over spending on luxury items they can’t afford.

This is true.

Most of the people with actual money I see dress like high-school aged NEETs most of the time

The egotistical normies front with fashionable clothing while having $20k credit card debt and 0 savings

This is true.

Most of the people with actual money I see dress like high-school aged NEETs most of the time

The egotistical normies front with fashionable clothing while having $20k credit card debt and 0 savings
Glad I don’t have a credit card

i dont trust anyone, no matter if someone has 500k$ car or 50k$ or even 500$

they want more expensive and "unique" products to differentiate themselves in the hierarchy of symbolic values, as this becomes their identity (Welcome to postmodern society)

which is idiotic because everyone with a smartphone is exposed to "money guys" dan bilzerian type shit daily

they're numb to it making it almost impossible to impress anyone

It's funny because people of higher social class are actually more antisocial and therefore more liekly to fuck you over, but most believe that how morally good someone is correlates with their success, which is why they think a male being virgin to be evidence of his poor character.

Higher social class predicts increased unethical behavior

Last edited:
There isn't anything wrong with this, to be honest.

Blue-chip investment banks, corporate law firms, and successful tech companies lease office space in luxuriously furnished, modern skyscrapers. Luxury department stores, boutiques, and hotels hire pricey interior designers and place themselves in seriously expensive locations.

For financial and legal institutions, it's meant to give their clients the reassurance that they're dealing with experienced, reliable, professionals who add enough value to turn a decent profit. For the hospitality sector, an attractive location forms part of the experience. I imagine the real estate guy is thinking the same thing; it projects confidence.

You're right that a lot of normies mistake confidence for competence, and when "confidence" and "charm" pushes someone to overlook the raw numbers, that's a huge issue from a management and organizational POV.

Yup. They're the same dumbfucks who make $30k a year, drink $8 lattes and whine about "capitalism" and their crappy credit score.

One is driving a 500.000 $, the other one is driving a 50.000 $, meanwhile I do not even have a driver licence. I would be happy to drive a 2000 Euro car...

One is driving a 500.000 $, the other one is driving a 50.000 $, meanwhile I do not even have a driver licence. I would be happy to drive a 2000 Euro car...
Driver licenses are a scam, anyone can get it and still drive however he wants to.

Driver licenses are a scam, anyone can get it and still drive however he wants to.

Everything is a scam. But I need one, so that females are not able to mogg me anymore in this regard.

This.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fae7741f9a6f94bdabaa28cbc8bc79f38.gif&hash=c46a58c7dee345dc400346e29382af78

Plenty of interns that I've seen always dress flashy. The guys making big money usually dress more conservative (though likely own a few very expensive suits). Their cars, however, make the big difference.

Even since high school, the guy who dresses like a fag with all the newest stuff drove an old Civic while the quieter, nerdy kid saved up to buy a new (for the time) BMW.

Clothes are a symbol of nothing.

Most sustainably rich people are cheap as fuck, and would probably be put off by that. I suppose he's lucky to probably work in a market like Los Angeles, where he could get rapstars & youtubers that see things his way.

I know someone who was like this, flashy real estate agent cunt, typical LAD. Sold mansions to rich footballers, had flashy cars rolexes etc that he bought himself with commission.

Jokes on him though because nothing lasts forever, he pissed away all his wealth on items that don't hold their value, and he ended up becoming a fat bald insecure wreck that can't go to a wedding without having a panic attack.

I saw some argument on a real estate forum where they were discussing how you should have a high end vehicle to drive clients around to houses to show them, as it shows the client you're successful at selling houses and they should trust you, if you have a really expensive car.

Some guy even said it is his goal to drive clients around in a $500,000 lambo to give them a "experience" going from house to house.

But the way I see it, I would see this guy as someone who must over-charge clients a lot, and I would assume they're going to charge me a shit load, and I would drop them.

But normies are blinded by this for some reason.
In America, realtors get a fixed percentage of the sale price.

Don't trust the flashy guy, he obviously is a egomaniacal sociopath that will fuck you over to get what he wants & no doubt has zero morals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back