Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A painless suicide should be available for all incels, because this life isn't worth living.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I mean, a normal male understands that you can't have what an attractive male has. Your woman, if you manage to get one, will not be attracted to you, so she will likely cheat on you (unless she's really ugly).

Cucks are fine with this (that's why we all call them like that), but we aren't.

We should just be able to depart from this life instead getting forced to suffer like this just because we can't adapt to the cuck lifestyle (and some of us wouldn't even able to do that).

We would be happy, cucks would be happy (because we wouldn't be around to remind them they are just weak men in denial), women would be happy (less "ewwww" for them)... everybody wins!

And don't tell me we have to be slaves to the society, because if we were able to off ourselves easily there would be way more resources aviable for the other people.

Sometimes i wonder if such method became aviable how many people would die in the first day. My guess is at least 1 billion people.

People have to demonize suicide and make it as hard and as guilt ridden as possible or else all the low value males won't be hearing scrubbing your fucking floors and simping for cunts.

suicide booths would be awesome

They will never let us freely rope because they need us to be slaves

Sometimes i wonder if such method became aviable how many people would die in the first day. My guess is at least 1 billion people.
In the USA anybody who isn't a felon and who doesn't have any involuntary hospitalizations for mental issues (at least in some states I think) can buy a shotgun. The means to kill ourselves isn't necessarily what stops most people, but I agree with the idea that people should have legal access to painless/assisted suicide if they want.

Based. We are entitled to a painless death and the state should arrange it for us.

And don't tell me we have to be slaves to the society, because if we were able to off ourselves easily there would be way more resources aviable for the other people.
In the USA anybody who isn't a felon and who doesn't have any involuntary hospitalizations for mental issues (at least in some states I think) can buy a shotgun. The means to kill ourselves isn't necessarily what stops most people, but I agree with the idea that people should have legal access to painless/assisted suicide if they want.

I don't know, i'm afraid to drop myself from 70 meters so i think i'd shit myself to use a shotgun. Maybe the latter is safer but dunno.

Just inject massive amounts of fentanyl bro

The exit bag is both painless and easy to put together. And for americunts, guns are cheap and easy to buy.

when youre out of high school you should be offered a free euthanasia tbh

Dying is cucked. Get everlasting life.

lmao lightning will strike me down if IT touches this thread

Suicide should be a human right, because you are in control of your own body and therefore you have the right to end it.

I can go monk mode all day. There are plenty of good shit in life