Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a perfect example on why boomers are despised

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
yesterday my dad asked me to clean the attic with him. long story short we found posters, all kinds of toys and about 20-30 different schoolbags,handbags and pouches.
i told my dad it would be a great idea to donate some of these bags to poor people. he agreed.

later that day, i went to sort the bags and put them online. my old man jumped off his couch and went "oh you want to sort the bags now" and he told me which ones to throw and which ones we could donate. as i went to take pictures of the bags my dad goes "all of these bags are for your sister, maybe she wants them" and im like "what is my sister gonna do with 20 old bags? and he just went silent.

got up again this morning and told my mom im gonna donate the bags again, and she literally freaked out and yelled at me saying " we might need them in the future" mind you they are both 60 and have the money to buy 1000 new bags

Are they retired?

Yeah, not only do boomers but also boomer minded people seem to always want to keep plastic bags around the house. My 50X year old mom has HUNDREDS of these fucking things yet refuses to stop collecting them.

Greedy fuckers.

Hyper frugality comes from going without in the past.

I used to live out of a backpack. Now I have a small collection of them!