Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A Pic To Trigger CuckTears and Send Them Into A Cognitive-Dissonance Coma

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
JBG4ywxkh753r.jpg

"They're just children"

>> With better tits than most washed-up, plain-jane, CuckTears roasties.

Also, they can't screenshot this thread cuz of it's sexy-to-many-men content.

True, but they're also used up sluts themselves

However, it is ridiculous that CuckTears say 16-17 year old girls are "too young for sex". I literally can't name one non-deformed girl that graduated from my school a virgin.

For some reason I just got mad

The problem is too case by case cause some 16 year olds are actually too underdeveloped for 20+ men, but others aren't, so they make the age high to be safe. Still doesn't matter, even if 14 was legal, no one on here could get them still.

All of them are 18+ though,how are they children?

True, but they're also used up sluts themselves

However, it is ridiculous that CuckTears say 16-17 year old girls are "too young for sex". I literally can't name one non-deformed girl that graduated from my school a virgin.

It's a goddamn bizarro world. A few days ago I saw some woman say that men in their 30s and 40s shouldn't fuck women below 25 because their judgement systems aren't fully developed or whatever. It's insane. How can some 14 year old chick can go have violent sex with some middle school chad but get "traumatized" by consensual sex with a 20 year old. I can't believe men were stupid enough to fall for this blatant scam.

It's a goddamn bizarro world. A few days ago I saw some woman say that men in their 30s and 40s shouldn't fuck women below 25 because their judgement systems aren't fully developed or whatever. It's insane. How can some 14 year old chick can go have violent sex with some middle school chad but get "traumatized" by consensual sex with a 20 year old. I can't believe men were stupid enough to fall for this blatant scam.
It's all about used up sluts not wanting their betabux to go find a better, younger girl.

fuarkk those girls are so cute

they are not children. They're clearly above 18

Ironic, since teenage girls are the biggest whores on the planet.
It's when they start giving blowjobs, having sex, sending nudes, pretty much every dirty and degenerate thing in the book.

females lose their virginity around 7 or 8 to middle school chad, seriously, any girl above the age of 15 or 16 AT THE ABSOLUTE MAX who says she's a virgin either has severe amnesia or she's a complete fucking liar.

Being sexually attracted to a sexually developed woman is completely normal. The main reason adults don't get involved with girls too young is they are mentally still childish. A woman can flaunt her sexuality on a whim but it doesn't make her an adult in a lot of ways. In a perfect world we'd all date the body of an 18 year old girl with a mind that grows and matures over time, but in the real world a young body equals a childish mind.

You either fuck a young girl when you're young, or you become that old guy who refuses to grow up, can't communicate with women his own age and chases jailbait.

All of them are 18+ though,how are they children?
Its because they look "young" CuckTears had a go at us recently for the female rate scale because women from 7/10 and 8/10 were youthful.

Those are college girls though. Pretty obvi tbh, but honestly JBs and cute girls between 18-22 are enough to make them jealous.

I have no sympathy for those fat roasties. Their "go girlllism" is what creates these young stupid sluts in the first place. They cannot fucking get jealous of the monster they created.