Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A pill that stops you from being attracted to women

N

Naturex1

Greycel
Scientist expect us to be able to reverse ageing within a couple decades, that means if we don't die we won't need to reproduce. And the hormones that makes us be attracted to women won't be needed anymore.

So a pill that stops you from being attracted to the opposite gender or stop your sex drive would prob be in very high demand.

I would seriously consider taking such a pill if there is no logical reason for having sex other than pleasure. For that you could have a sex doll.

Being free from this wanting that can never be satisfied, must be amazing.

Fuck off you cuck

tl dr; the holy knowledge of knowing It's over
edit:Also OP is a faggot

Thats called chemical castration and no fuck off

That's not enough. Society needs to stop being anti male and giving women special privileges.

Scientist expect us to be able to reverse ageing within a couple decades, that means if we don't die we won't need to reproduce. And the hormones that makes us be attracted to women won't be needed anymore.

So a pill that stops you from being attracted to the opposite gender or stop your sex drive would prob be in very high demand.
cope
people would still have sex
and by "people" i mean women and chads

Ok, Ban me. This forum isn't interested in a solution. Only dwelling in hopelessness.

The cuck pill :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Ok, Ban me. This forum isn't interested in a solution. Only dwelling in hopelessness.
We want a solution to ascend, and not to ignore the problem

tl dr; the holy knowledge of knowing It's over
edit:Also OP is a faggot
finally someone with a GG allin avi. This dude was a low inhib chad despite being a balding manlet dickcel. something we should all aspire towards
@Dregster666 brutal avipill found right here

I don't mind avoiding my problems.

I'm just pissed you can't delete your profile. And I'm pissed there is no room for discourse.
Oh no.. please come back..

Gg

That's just cope in pill form, not an actual solution.
Wanting a romantic relationship isn't a disease.

That's just cope in pill form, not an actual solution.
Wanting a romantic relationship isn't a disease.
From that pov a realistic AI robot will be the only real solution.

Last edited:
This pill will literally fix nothing at all, just increase clown world behavior.

Stick it straight into my veins.

I would seriously consider taking such a pill if there is no logical reason for having sex other than pleasure. For that you could have a sex doll.

I read a book called Future. It was by the Author who wrote the Metro books on which the Metro games were based.

It was a very interesting book about a world where Europe became a superstate and immortality was discovered. Europe was the only country that granted immortality to all of its citizens (other nations were either completly fucked up and in state of constant civil unrest or like America only the rich would have immortality the rest would not) but that lead to massive overcrowding quickly so a law was passed banning any child births anybody found giving birth would be injected with an aging virus to die shortly after and their child would be enlisted in a special government police division specifically tasked to hunt down anybody who breaks this law. The books follows one of that agent adventures.

In that book since everybody could have sex whenever they wanted the whole Europe would be full of degenerates and homos also there would be 'sex-houses' with massive orgies going on 24/7. Churches were converted to whore houses etc. Sex was basically treated as a casual 'hanging out' thing it was SUPER fucking easy to get laid in that world and it makes 100% sense why that is. I would want to live in a world like that having immortality would mean that foids would not care about looks as much since they wouldnt have the incentive and anyway with progress you could make yourself look amazing since you are immortal anyway.

TL'DR JFL at you if you think Ill inject myself with any virus when I could be immortal jfl immortality = ascension guaranteed eventually.

Last edited:
Immortality is not an unattainable dream that is for sure(nanobots).

We are just not advanced enough to pull it off right now.

Immortality is not an unattainable dream that is for sure(nanobots).

We are just not advanced enough to pull it off right now.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: SO FUCKING CLOSE IF ONYL I WAS BORN A FEW GENERATIONS LATER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Organs have an expiration date unless reverse ageing can fix those old organs eternal sleep awaits.

This is wrong in a several of levels buddyboyo.

1. Stop being a eunuch cuck.
2. Immortality is only a problem if we can't colonize space.

finally someone with a GG allin avi. This dude was a low inhib chad despite being a balding manlet dickcel. something we should all aspire towards
@Dregster666 brutal avipill found right here
Tbh

Based Avii with a Based response

OP sounds like a faggot