Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A politically woke foid on youtube lays the smack down on white liberals and affirmative action

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Krystal Ball is pretty woke. This entire video is her assessing the situation of white liberals and affirmative action. What makes it better is that she is white herself so you know she is being objective.

You see how evil white liberals are? They vote for policies that are supposedly to help the poor or minorities because it MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD about themselves. But what actually happens is that the people that they supposedly care about and want to help, end up in a worst situation than they were before.

This is why places like SF and Seattle are such shitholes. Its a bunch of liberal white soy boy males voting for whatever the liberal middle to upper class white female tells them to or else she will withhold sex and/or date tyrones.

Let me tell you something about white liberal foids that I have observed. They are extremely controlling. Some time ago there was an unholy alliance made between conservative puritan protestants and new age radical feminists. The result of this and the embodiment of this alliance is the modern day white liberal female in the coastal states. They use sex to get what they want and withhold it if they are not getting what they want. The white liberal effeminate soyboys kowtow to them and virtue signal whenever they can, because or else, the white female will punish the soyboy by withholding sex.

The White liberal female's primary goal is to move up in the social ladder so that she can be FAR removed from the people that she genuinely deems to be subhuman (everyone else but her and chad-tier males). She is the actual primary BENEFICIARY of the so called liberal policies to help out minorities, LGBTQ, and homeless. While those same policies make the situation worst for those people that she is supposedly trying to help.

I fucking hate liberal white foids and the noodlewhores that emulate their degeneracy, hypocrisy, extreme selfishness, and in-human disregard for others.

I just love it when liberal hypocrites (who I think are evil) get called out. Doesn't matter who is calling them out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxo2SfgbC3U

I like rising, I think they are the most balanced pundits working today, I hope you don't get flagged for foid worship because this is spot on

I probably will get flagged but idc. I'm just venting. This is all related to the incel problem.

Its essentially a bunch of white soyboy normies and chads that kowtow to liberal white foids because she can wield the power of her vagina by withholding it.
And keep in mind, this has been going on since the 60s during the sexual revolution. Now look where we are today. Our world is shaped by the feelings of these liberal white chads, stacies, and normies. They want to implement policies so that they can virtue signal while we all suffer, then so be it. Thats the way they think.

And I know them very well and can't believe how evil they are and actually get away with it.

Don't blow your load. Ball would be fine with affirmative action if it worked. She's not mad at affirmative action because it's based on skin color instead of merit, she's mad at affirmative action solely because it didn't help the coloreds enough.

>Krystal and Saagar

Not one minute read. For someone who claims to be against AA/Diversity quotas, it's a bit odd they got a fucking paneer up there. I assume shes some shitty neocon or something anyway, so controlled opposition.

Edit: nevermind. I forget OP Is actually a progressivecuck who genuinely believes in leftist bullcrap, so the stupid bitch in OP's video is actually more progressive than your average liberal. For sure not one second watched there, so I was half right in my first assumption. I knew it was crap when I read "Saagar" in the back.

Last edited: