Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A post I made on a student forum 4 years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Today I logged into an account I had on a student forum and found something I'd posted 4 YEARS ago, 2 whole years before I discovered incels or this forum. JFL at IT saying this forum is the issue, society has been making me feel like shit for very long time

Well, as the title says, I'm feeling terrible about going to university this September.

I am a very quiet and shy person, and the reason is because I hate my appearance(my face, body)... it's something that's turned me from fun-loving to anti-social in the last few years. I have no friends, no girlfriend and I don't like talking to new people since I am afraid that they're judging me, and especially my looks... I can't make eye contact
s-smilie.gif
I've coped with being like this pretty well for a few years... since people at school didn't talk to me but I had my family at home. I've coped with it OK for a few years but the challenge of going to university now is making me feel very depressed.

So yeah, the thought of going to a new place with new people is almost making me feel physically sick... I don't think anyone will like me. Or if someone decides to talk to me it will seem like I'm disinterested in them... It's happened in the past that people assume that I'm a loser because I can't make interesting conversation. i might develop a reputation as a loser or not worth knowing
frown.png
since that's what happened to me in high school...writing this post is the first time i've ever told someone how i feel... i would find it very difficult to visit a therapist because I hate feeling like a loser and then telling someone about it, since my family's always taught me to be proud of who I am and not to worry about other people. I find it hard to follow, since outside my immediate family no one has ever liked me...I don't know what I should do now.

Probably what’s gonna happen to me when I go to uni. How did your uni go bro?

Probably what’s gonna happen to me when I go to uni. How did your uni go bro?

I went there for 1 year and dropped out bro. It was bad because I tried to make friends but no one reciprocated any sort of friendliness to me. Ended the year without a single friend and the people in my dorm used to refer to me as "you" or "him" because they forgot my name. Tbh this was when my social skills were at their worst, I'm a lot better now thankfully and if someone referred to me without using my name now I'd call them out on it.

I went there for 1 year and dropped out bro. It was bad because I tried to make friends but no one reciprocated any sort of friendliness to me. Ended the year without a single friend and the people in my dorm used to refer to me as "you" or "him" because they forgot my name. Tbh this was when my social skills were at their worst, I'm a lot better now thankfully and if someone referred to me without using my name now I'd call them out on it.

Are you still KHHV though? Glad that you’re doing better now though! You considered going back to uni?

Last edited:
we all deep down knew it was over before we even discovered the blackpill

If somebody pastes the text into a search you are doxxed! Delete!

Are you still KVVH though? Glad that you’re doing better now though! You considered going back to uni?

Sadly yes I'm still a KHHV. And thank you brocel, much appreciated. I have considered going back but first I'll need to re-sit the entrance exams which could take up to 2 years. I don't think I will be able to do it bro since I can't afford to leave my job right now

Sadly yes I'm still a KHHV. And thank you brocel, much appreciated. I have considered going back but first I'll need to re-sit the entrance exams which could take up to 2 years. I don't think I will be able to do it bro since I can't afford to leave my job right now

KHHV sorry yes, misstyped :feelswow:

Do you enjoy your job a little bit at least?

Im in uni now and havent had friends since high school ended. Ive just embodied the virgin stemcel stereotype.

Im in uni now and havent had friends since high school ended. Ive just embodied the virgin stemcel stereotype.

You don't have any uni friends? Brutal. If you don't make friends in the first 2 weeks it's over for you.

Probably what’s gonna happen to me when I go to uni.
Can confirm, it's happening with me right now. I'm three years in and haven't made a single friend, even though I live on campus and go outside quite a lot. And of course the girls on my campus don't even acknowledge my existence.

Can confirm, it's happening with me right now. I'm three years in and haven't made a single friend, even though I live on campus and go outside quite a lot. And of course the girls on my campus don't even acknowledge my existence.

Subhuman I’m guessing... :feelsrope:

Aren't you also a big nosecel, it's over for us

I Always used to wonder why i was always so distressed and scared going to school/uni every new time , an imminent unexplainable sort of fear

but still clinging on to that small tiny piece of hope that our brain was trying to make us believe....

KHHV sorry yes, misstyped :feelswow:

Do you enjoy your job a little bit at least?

Yeah I do enjoy my job, at least it gets me out of the house and interacting with people, beats sitting at home rotting :feelsrope:

" it's something that's turned me from fun-loving to anti-social in the last few years. "

Literally me. I was extroverted as fuck before puberty hit me

Basically we knew from personal experience how your university 'experience' was going to go. At best you were going to make some incel friends if you were in a STEMcel degree. Even in a place with thousands of young women the same age as you, none of them will talk to you or sit near you for any reason.

And these women are supposed to be your fellow countrymen who you are on the same side as. (Showing why anyone who fights for their country is automatically a cuck).

And then what always happens for incels including me, the brutality of university is too much to bear and we drop out early on.

Later I was to learn that dropping out was the right thing to do, everything at the university is just bluepilled crap. Real knowledge isn't taught.. no one who has real knowledge that has real commercial value would teach it to millions of people lol.

So they teach some bullshit formulas or writing essays or some shit.

mfw reading this

Aren't you also a big nosecel, it's over for us

Yeah man... that rhinoplasty dream keeps slipping away from me

Yeah tbh I always knew I was fucked, just coming to this forum showed me I wasn't alone in my experiences.

Basically we knew from personal experience how your university 'experience' was going to go. At best you were going to make some incel friends if you were in a STEMcel degree. Even in a place with thousands of young women the same age as you, none of them will talk to you or sit near you for any reason.

And these women are supposed to be your fellow countrymen who you are on the same side as. (Showing why anyone who fights for their country is automatically a cuck).

And then what always happens for incels including me, the brutality of university is too much to bear and we drop out early on.

Later I was to learn that dropping out was the right thing to do, everything at the university is just bluepilled crap. Real knowledge isn't taught.. no one who has real knowledge that has real commercial value would teach it to millions of people lol.

So they teach some bullshit formulas or writing essays or some shit.

High IQ bro. I feel no affinity to the country I live in nor the country of my origins. And as for uni, only the average to good looking people actually have any sort of fun or make any memories. I saw some other incel tier dudes there who just walked with their heads down all the time and looked depressed as fuck. Back then I was so socially stunted that I didn't even have the guts to approach those guys to make friends since at high school I couldn't even fit in with the nerd clique.