Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A pretty good quote from the Simpsons by Mr Burns

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

And before you go cheating = bad, did you know most females are cheating by default wearing makeup? They're basically committing fraud on their appearances and genetics. Such behavior has become so normalized its not even considered cheating FFS!

Cheating is good. Do what you can to get ahead in life, because no one is going to wait for you to catch up.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to cheat. Tom Brady cheated and look where it got him.

for all my fellow truecels
DEb1Rb4.png

Mr Burns is based.

High IQ TBH

Cheating is good. Do what you can to get ahead in life, because no one is going to wait for you to catch up.

High IQ

Life is a rigged game from the start. Is it even cheating when the game is rigged?

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

And before you go cheating = bad, did you know most females are cheating by default wearing makeup? They're basically committing fraud on their appearances and genetics. Such behavior has become so normalized its not even considered cheating FFS!

I love that quote. Simpsons has a lot of good pills tbh

He makes a good point though, why should we not cheat for moral reasons. Some people are naturally genetically gifted, they did not work to earn what they got.