Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A PSL 2.5/10 obese late 20s? EU-migrant coworker looked at me TWICE

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
This has boosted my desire to slim down. I would be over the moon to be able to date a low-status PSL-2.5, obese, late-20s immigrant. That's leagues above what my SMV dictates that I can get. The she-mammal looked at me twice. Usually, women can't bring themselves to look at me once. 

I bet later in the day, I find out that she has a boyfriend or something JFL, but just to be looked at is an achievement for a guy of my looks. I'm a 2/10. So dating down would mean wandering around a burns ward, and even those women can get male 5-6s. The same with dating my looksmatch - they can get way better than me.

OK that moment of bluepill has passed. She probably only looked at me cuz the headphones I had on were oversized or cuz my diffuse-thinning cover-up game was weaker than it was yesterday. 

Yes, there is no way a 2.5/10 foid looked at me.

I dunno what I was thinking. I need to watch my own fucking videos and stop allowing delusion to set in.

Forget about famoids and keep on doing some good new videos for us.

Stanx22 said:
Forget about famoids and keep on doing some good new videos for us.

He makes top tier videos and I always enjoy them

Why do you not go down the road of surgery?

Are you also poorcel?

Its over boya.
Make one more video and rope tbh.

Looked at you twice? Girls don't eye fuck you as you walk down the street? I thought that shit was common.

LySDMzK.gif

Got you good, boyo.

takurak said:
Why do you not go down the road of surgery?

Are you also poorcel?

> had blepharoplasty and tear trough implants in 2014
> am in braces now ahead of a lefort1, BSSO, genioplasty

FACEandLMS said:
just to be looked at is an achievement for a guy of my looks. I'm a 2/10.

Holy FUARRK this is 100% accurate and relatable. I remember one time, my nose was runny, so I used a handkerchief to clean my nose, but at the same time, I held the handkerchief in place, so my nose was obscured. I looked at the tram that stopped in front of me, and there was this Stacy-lite by the window who was making eye-contact with me and keeping it. Then I broke eye-contact and shifted my gaze elsewhere because I had masturbated the day before so I felt awkward. Fuarkkk everyone who says an ogre-tier nose is not big a deal. >:^(

FACEandLMS said:

orbital rim implant could have repaired both of your problems

Good luck. How many months more for the braces?

That chink from your phonecall is still sitting at the place, waiting for you to show up.

Suicel said:
That chink from your phonecall is still sitting at the place, waiting for you to show up.

LOL.

FACEandLMS said:

What kind of job do you do?