Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A Question About CuckTears.

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
Are most of them incels in denial or something? just saw a thread where most of them fit the description, besides the stupid foids on the site who feel like they have some moral high-ground to talk down on us and lie to dudes about how they go for ugly guys with defects (teehee), it seems most of the dudes their are incels themselves. Saw one comment on their from a dude who was like "i'm so butt ugly but i get loads of sex cuz im just nice to the girls. so I don't feel bad for any of these stupid incels.". Like come on, stop lying. Saw some other comment about a dude who was afraid of becoming a dirty incel himself at 16, but he fit the description perfectly. ffs.

I wonder when cucktears will look in the mirror. :feelswhere:

We dont know what they all look like. But from what some of them say many are ugly (in their own words) the rest are just girls and sjws and soyboys

Are most of them incels in denial or something? just saw a thread where most of them fit the description, besides the stupid foids on the site who feel like they have some moral high-ground to talk down on us and lie to dudes about how they go for ugly guys with defects (teehee), it seems most of the dudes their are incels themselves. Saw one comment on their from a dude who was like "i'm so butt ugly but i get loads of sex cuz im just nice to the girls. so I don't feel bad for any of these stupid incels.". Like come on, stop lying. Saw some other comment about a dude who was afraid of becoming a dirty incel himself at 16, but he fit the description perfectly. ffs.

I wonder when cucktears will look in the mirror. :feelswhere:
i watched one of the posters profile and saw they posted on some tranny subreddit. looked 0.01/10 legit. they are truecels in denial that tranny looked like a freak of nature

"I'm what you incels would call Chad..... or Stacy?"

@Incelhope found him

even the rest of plebbit know this, read the replies to these

Trannies, fags and landwhales, trust me they are in no position to talk down on anyone.

They're a keen mix of people;

The 'Concerned' Mother
A poster that roleplays as a mother, normally seen making posts about how they're worried the "Toxic incel mindset" will literally rape her daughter or is looking for advice on how to stop her son from becoming Hitler. These people are the 'This is what my 5 year old thinks of Trump!' posters of the Cucktears world. These people are probably the most obvious actors on the site as any real mother has bigger concerns facing her children that a handful of mean comments on a website virtually no one knows exists.

The FBI Informant
A poster that has somehow managed to convince Cucktears members that he's basically Special Forces and the FBI personally investigate the incel community at his behest. This poster can most commonly be seen humble bragging about all the times he's filed 'reports' to the FBI on a comment an incel has made, he also assures people that these 'reports' have landed multiple incels in prison, despite the fact he'd never have access to such information.

The Armchair Lawyer
This poster is normally identified by announcing to people how LITERALLY everything an incel has said is breaking a law. These people are normally seen posting on 'what-if' style threads. These people have convinced themselves the Morally Right = Legally Right and as such will generally work hand-in-hand with the FBI Informant, both feeding into each others ego.

The Ex-Incel
Can be identified by his "I used to be an incel but..." style posts that generally just include some platitude like "...I started being myself!", These people are failed normies that have had sex a handful of times or are currently dating some vile landwhale and are now attempting to distance themselves from the incel ideology as much as possible. These people can also just be incels in denial that are still convinced that they stand a chance if they just buy the latest fashion or smile more.

The Assblasted Roastie
A very rare breed, a genuine female. She spends her time making smug comments or nonchalantly mocking any incel screencap without addressing the substance (If this was posted she'd be the one making a smug remark about how she's "On the list! Yay!") to cover up for the fact she's eternally flustered about us existing.

The 'Female'
This is just a guy roleplaying as a sexual fetish. Never really contributes anything to any thread rather than make odd remarks about his vagina in hopes that a female will respond to him, not knowing that its just another man doing the same thing.

The Infiltrator
The poster that genuinely thinks he's fighting in some kind of righteous meme war and takes all of this super seriously. This is the person that claims to have been in incel communities 'undercover' and honestly thinks he's a big deal on Reddit because he posts 16 hours a day. This person unironically thinks other members look up to him.

The CherryPicker
A very simple poster. Just goes out of his way to find only the most aggressive or threatening incel posts in order to prove a point. Normally seen confusing humour for genuine opinion and taking everything literally (possibly due to autism).

Yes, they are Incels in denial who finds encouraging people are suicidal a way to have female validation.

The 'Concerned' Mother
A poster that roleplays as a mother, normally seen making posts about how they're worried the "Toxic incel mindset" will literally rape her daughter or is looking for advice on how to stop her son from becoming Hitler. These people are the 'This is what my 5 year old thinks of Trump!' posters of the Cucktears world. These people are probably the most obvious actors on the site as any real mother has bigger concerns facing her children that a handful of mean comments on a website virtually no one knows exists.

The FBI Informant
A poster that has somehow managed to convince Cucktears members that he's basically Special Forces and the FBI personally investigate the incel community at his behest. This poster can most commonly be seen humble bragging about all the times he's filed 'reports' to the FBI on a comment an incel has made, he also assures people that these 'reports' have landed multiple incels in prison, despite the fact he'd never have access to such information.

The Armchair Lawyer
This poster is normally identified by announcing to people how LITERALLY everything an incel has said is breaking a law. These people are normally seen posting on 'what-if' style threads. These people have convinced themselves the Morally Right = Legally Right and as such will generally work hand-in-hand with the FBI Informant, both feeding into each others ego.

The Ex-Incel
Can be identified by his "I used to be an incel but..." style posts that generally just include some platitude like "...I started being myself!", These people are failed normies that have had sex a handful of times or are currently dating some vile landwhale and are now attempting to distance themselves from the incel ideology as much as possible. These people can also just be incels in denial that are still convinced that they stand a chance if they just buy the latest fashion or smile more.

The Assblasted Roastie
A very rare breed, a genuine female. She spends her time making smug comments or nonchalantly mocking any incel screencap without addressing the substance (If this was posted she'd be the one making a smug remark about how she's "On the list! Yay!") to cover up for the fact she's eternally flustered about us existing.

The 'Female'
This is just a guy roleplaying as a sexual fetish. Never really contributes anything to any thread rather than make odd remarks about his vagina in hopes that a female will respond to him, not knowing that its just another man doing the same thing.

The Infiltrator
The poster that genuinely thinks he's fighting in some kind of righteous meme war and takes all of this super seriously. This is the person that claims to have been in incel communities 'undercover' and honestly thinks he's a big deal on Reddit because he posts 16 hours a day. This person unironically thinks other members look up to him.

The CherryPicker
A very simple poster. Just goes out of his way to find only the most aggressive or threatening incel posts in order to prove a point. Normally seen confusing humour for genuine opinion and taking everything literally (possibly due to autism).
newton IQ

The 'Concerned' Mother

The FBI Informant

The Armchair Lawyer

The Ex-Incel

The Assblasted Roastie

The 'Female'

The Infiltrator

The CherryPicker
:feelskek:

Trannies, fags and landwhales, trust me they are in no position to talk down on anyone.

These retards think they could "bully" anyone is fucking hilarious. I remember how my posts triggered the shit out of these cunts so much that they wished violence and deaths on incels. Their salty comments tasted so yummy. I would love to trigger these fags again :feelshaha:

STFU about this shit sub, search for your answer its been answered several times, including this week.

They're a bunch of ugly social outcasts. Some are incels and others are in betabux relationships with hideous old hambeasts/soyboys.

Its a bizzare place. At first you have to imagine what kind of people dedicate so much time to obsess about incels. But then you see how some of them look and realise they're all mentally ill weirdos.

The 'Concerned' Mother

The FBI Informant

The Armchair Lawyer

The Ex-Incel

The Assblasted Roastie

The 'Female'

The Infiltrator

The CherryPicker
Giphy6

"The infiltrator" will always be the most hilarious one.

Last edited:
We dont know what they all look like. But from what some of them say many are ugly (in their own words) the rest are just girls and sjws and soyboys