Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A question about foids and fake tan.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was sitting outside the supermarket this evening eating skittles and listening to a Slipknot CD and I noticed that a bus full of prime foids came in, in my country it is a custom for foids to go to hire a bus and go to a night club, the foids got out of the bus and starting taking selfies and also group photos of them standing beside each other, they were turning me on because they were wearing tight little dresses which barely covered their ass and they were covered in fake tan too, I live a sheltered life so seeing young thots all dolled up is a rare experience for me. This made me wonder if it was just a custom in my country for foids to wear fake tan or is this a custom in other countries? Lets say you lived in a cold part of North America, would the nightclubbing thots wear fake than there?

lol at people who listens to slipknot

they think its hot when its rly not

tans honestly dont look good on them. I dont understand why they insist on doing it.

They think that tans look good on them and they use them to attract Chad. They essentially use makeup to lie to others about their SMV, like any other foid does.

Fake tans look silly. I find Southeast Asian/Latina/Middle Eastern women with natural dark brown skin to be the most attractive.