Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Question for ethnicels living in the west

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See content

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Would you rather live there and be incel or get back to your third world shit hole and get an arranged marriage with a foid.

I'd vote for the second option if I could bring her back to the US and somehow keep her under control, I'm too accustomed here tbh, barely speak the language so I'd be fucked

So I guess first it is

I'd vote for the second option if I could bring her back to the US and somehow keep her under control, I'm too accustomed here tbh, barely speak the language so I'd be fucked

So I guess first it is
I made an entire thread about why JBWing or arrange marriaging is not good, if you want an actual relationship.

I made an entire thread about why JBWing or arrange marriaging is not good, if you want an actual relationship.

Well then western currycels should stop whining about how bad they have it when guys like me suffer in this shit hole.

no arrange marriage where I come from. At least in the west I can afford better copes

Don't think I can survive in the desert, I really hate being around my people. Wouldn't be worth living there for the honor to marry some grotesque landwhale.

I get mogged by my own cousins and brothers. even my dad is better looking than me and could kick my scrawny ass even though he is 51. no matter where i go, it wouldnt fucking matter

They don't even do that where I'm from

I don’t live in the west

If I get an arranged marriage, then the girl's parents would force us to have kids and then I will end up with slutty daughters and ugly sons. Yeah, I would rather stay incel in that case. Imagine, you finally get married in your 30s, and as soon as your daughter becomes 16 she's already been dicked down by different guys, while you had to deal with being unwanted for decades. Fuck that noise.