Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A quick comment on Foid Garments

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

After seeing the above thread, I feel as if I can contribute and reveal a few things:

1. Foid clothing can barely be called clothing. Most of it is thin enough to be ripped apart by a firm grip with one hand.
Their clothes are extremely permeable to air, its like wearing a paper handkerchief.
Basically, it feels like you are naked when you wear it, because you feel the wind and sun directely on your skin.

2.I can confirm these things because I have 3 sisters, two older, one younger.
Growing up in a family of 7 (5 kids), we had to take care of each others laundry as part of our collective chores.
I have probably smelled and touched more foid clothes than 99% of this forum (unless one of you works in a laundry shop. Yes you, you fucking gook).

I am telling your right now, every single item women wear is designed to be basically non-clothing. It has ZERO practical value.
It is either super light, rips easily, gets stretched easily (even just the pressure from breasts stretches it forever)...

You often also read women online complain that their pants have no pockets.
No shit jimmy, the masters gone away.

A fuckin slave master doesnt need to pull the plough, why would a foid need pockets? She has cucks carrying shit for her.
Infact, willfully imposing restrictions like this onto yourself is a way of demonstrating power.

Similarily to how richfags put literal shit on a canavs on their walls. "Look I can AFFORD paying millions for shit on a canvas, it doesnt even matter to me. The fact that it actually shit makes it even more clear that I dont care about money"

3.For the curious

If you have sisters or next time you are at a store, compare and feel up foid clothing and compare it to male clothing.
Even with simple shit like T-shirts, the difference is ridiculous. They basically wear nothing, its like wearing a smoke screen, a cloud of dust.

tl;dr fuck foi- BUUURPSUU

teehee

Lain

They wear it for themselves honey. You’re just a misogynistic incel.

feminism has merely allowed women to be the cumdumspters they want to be.Men willingly supported a movement to allow women to turn to whores.the devil was truly behind feminism

They constantly complain about being sexualised while wearing such skimpy clothing.

They constantly complain about being sexualised while wearing such skimpy clothing.

Lampshading

what are you looking at? its warm outside you creep! this is perfectely normal!

I'd be immediately arrested if I dressed like an average foid in summer

I'd be immediately arrested if I dressed like an average foid in summer
i get shit from my own family if I run around without a shirt.

meanwhile foids wear silk-thin white tops where you can see their tits and daisy dukes so small that you can paint the shape of their pussy lips with cum in your underpants.

unironically, this style of clothing is more comfortable than what they are wearing now.
Similar to arab clothing, the many layers serve as an isolating barrier against heat and cold, thus keeping the internal temperature stable and bearable.

from this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnwWP3fOSA&feature=emb_title

1. they actually weren't too hot ! clothes back then were made with natural fibers, which dont absorbs heat near as much as the synthetic and plastic fibers found in most clothes today. many of them were also made of light fabrics that could breathe, and the amount of under garments and material they were made out of was probably altered depending on the season and weather.

2. corsets were not torture machines! they hardly hurt women and no one removed ribs to look better. a lot of the specific shaping in those days to achieve certain silhouettes was done by making other areas appear larger with certain structured garments or loads of padding. also, the paintings and photos surviving from that time that depict scarily small waists and large hips were altered or changed to fit that style in that time, much like today's photoshop. many corsets actually helped women. they provided comfort and structure for the clothing that was worn, and for working class women, they provided great back support for hard labor.

Pay more get less - it seems to be the way of everything, including fabric quality in clothes or the safety of ingredients in our food and drink.