Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A quick reminder to all the soycucks lurking this forum

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Women hated us first long before we started hating them, nobody is born misogynist but everyone is born with a perceived sense of beauty standards and we all judge each other based on that, good day.

Last edited:
Hating women is completely low-IQ.

You acknowledge women have flaws, then move on.

But to waste your life hating women is foolish. Weak men do that.

Good night, I hate women.

Maxresdefault

I dont hate them. I hate the fact that i am incel.

Braincels refugee watch yourself or you’ll most likely be publicly lynched within a week

Hating women is completely low-IQ. You acknowledge the woman's nature and her flaws, then move on.

Men that waste their lives hating women are weak.
I dont hate them. I hate the fact that i am incel.
Well they hate you and they'll do everything in their power to fuck your day up and there is literally nothing you can do about it, all because of asymmetrical genes

Well they hate you and they'll do everything in their power to fuck your day up and there is literally nothing you can do about it

Let's stop this imagination. At worst, they ignore you. None care enough to ruin your day.

Let's stop this imagination. At worst, they ignore you. None care enough to ruin your day.
I am speaking based on personal experience, ages 6-18 until I finally dropped out of college and went NEET to this present day. They ignore you because you are not ugly enough to be made a target of, or you are a fakecel. Either way, gtfo

Last edited:

Yet you hate ethnics.

What your saying falls on deaf ears OP. These people only care about narrative, not dialogue.

Numales are unable to understand the concept of cause and consequence

What your saying falls on deaf ears OP. These people only care about narrative, not dialogue.
NPCs gonna NPC, this post is also useful to those wanting to learn more about the blackpill and our situation.

Hating women(aka not being a submissive cuck who ignores the fact that he is being wronged) is high IQ. I'm not going to pretend like their antics don't piss me off and aren't unfair as fuck unlike the IT conformers here. I'm here to vent to the fullest extent about the bullshit as well as my ongoing resentment and that's that.

Last edited:
Don’t know where you’re from but in a lot of places in America this is bullshit. Foids will be outright hostile to you if they don’t find you attractive. Plenty of us have gotten death glares just for minding our own business, eye rolls from female cashiers, have been called ugly or had foids mockingly flirt with us as a cruel joke. Women will make it clear in their discrimination against you in America anyways

jfl at moralfags saying they don't hate women, completely cucked

Considering the amount of freedom and power they have been given I am astonished just how well-behaved women are.

They can be bad yes, but not like the devil.

Men on the other hand are responsible for most problems in society today. By "men" I mean to say weak degenerate men, who are the cause of all woes; in fact these weak degenerate men are even worse than sluts in the damage they do and continue doing to society, for these men are the ones who set the entire stage. Look around you: Sluts, roasties, cuckolds, incels, etc. are nothing but the aftereffects of a society ruined by weak degenerate men. Sorry to say, but women are not the foremost problem, not even the second or third problem.

Hating women means you are angry or frustrated, not blackpilled.

Last edited:

If you think women are the foremost problem you've already lost; the perpetrators actually responsible for your misery are LAUGHING at you.

Last edited:
One of the hard truth that some people don't want to face

Considering the amount of freedom and power they have been given I am astonished just how well-behaved women are.

Men on the other hand are responsible for most problems in society today. By "men" I mean to say weak degenerate men, who are the cause of all woes; in fact these weak degenerate men are even worse than sluts in the damage they do and continue doing to society, for these men are the ones who set the entire stage. Look around you: Sluts, roasties, cuckolds, incels, etc. are nothing but the aftereffects of a society ruined by weak degenerate men. Sorry to say, but women are not the foremost problem, not even the second or third problem.

Lmfao some one ban this fuckin cuck. @Master

Lmfao some one ban this fuckin cuck. @Master

You can PM whoever you want, it will make no difference.

Truth is truth.

The mayhem we see today has been set forth in motion by a specific type of man. Sluts, roasties, degenerates are nothing but the aftermath.

You can PM whoever you want, it will make no difference.

Truth is truth.

The mayhem we see today has been set forth in motion by men. Sluts, roasties and other degenerates are nothing but the aftermath.
Didnt read. Go get ur bbc bull ready for le wife

Didnt read. Go get ur bbc bull ready for le wife
I mean he is partially right in the sense that weak men started it all. Of course that doesn't excuse women for what they are doing now.

If you think women are the foremost problem you've already lost; the perpetrators actually responsible for your misery are LAUGHING at you.
Why do you think men act the way they act when their initial strategy wasn't successful to begin with?

Last edited:
Here where I live it's not socially acceptable to go out of your way to ruin an ugly guy's day (yet). Cucks, on the other hand, are omnipresent and that makes me vomit

holy fuck i told everyone this would happen. it starts with 1 redditfaggot then it gives courage to the rest of them to spill there soy.

do you all see this shamin language?

hating foids = low-iq, foolish and weak

women bullyin incels bc of a few mm of bone = a small flaw no big deal

:lul::lul::lul:

i wouldnt be surprised if this was some cucktears faggot tryna subvert this forum. watch this mentality spread. women dindu nuffin! its ok to be bullied just be the bigger man. karma willreward you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

faggot gtfo

holy fuck i told everyone this would happen. it starts with 1 redditfaggot then it gives courage to the rest of them to spill there soy.

i wouldnt be surprised if this was some cucktears faggot tryna subvert this forum. watch this mentality spread. women dindu nuffin! its ok to be bullied just be the bigger man. karma willreward you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

faggot gtfo
I got a warning for pointing out his faggotry too, this site is doomed. Braincels 2.0

Get out

faggot gtfo
Fuck them

wtf you literally dindu nuffin :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: what post??????
If I post it again i'm just going to get another warning lol. Soon we might have foid moderators and trannies will start invading our holy land, the end times are coming.

I really hate toxic femininity.

faggot gtfo
Based & High IQ. Any level of defending foids needs a ban or at least a 30% warning.

Based & High IQ. Any level of defending foids needs a ban or at least a 30% warning.

Such a rule would be extremely suffocating, and destroy this forum even further.

1) You do not want an echo chamber.

2) You can not dance your way around the truth that men are just as responsible as women for the ills of society.

Last edited:
anyone defending foids needs an insta-perma ban and dox IMO

anyone defending foids needs an insta-perma ban and dox IMO
Agreed. Why be nice or anything positive to zoomer foids when they hate me for my height and autism. If you are not chad, you are hated by foids. They can all jump off a cliff. I wish them the worst.

2) You can not dance your way around the truth that men are just as responsible as women for the ills of society.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don't really hate women, I just think they are all degenerate whores and picky stuck up hypocrites.

Actually it was the other way around,we loved them too much,until we found what was beneath their masks,and then became repulsed by the crude reality.

Massive fucking Cope

I hate everything and still have a higher IQ than 70% of the forum.

I thought you were stormfrontcel but you're foid worshipper cuck too. Leave this forum and do your foid worshipping elsewhere.

Such a rule would be extremely suffocating, and destroy this forum even further.

1) You do not want an echo chamber.

See, that's the way that all faggotry and cuckoldry works, it starts with someone saying "Men and women are equal" then it moves little by little to "men are spineless cucks who exist to serve QWEENS and Chad".

The fact is that women have no agency, and this world was wrought by cucks, in the same way that someone letting their dog off the leash is responsible for that dog mauling someone to death.

But men and women are in no way equal, it's impossible for them to ever be equal. If you don't keep your dog leashed and trained, you will constantly be cleaning up its messes and dealing with its bad behaviour.

Weak men do that.

Fuck you and your cucked BS. That's literally the same shit normies, cucks, and women say: "Only weak men are afraid of stronk womyn! Only weak men hate women!"
:fire: