Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A quickly reminder about summer

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
You wont go holidays with a girl spending some days with her in a beautiful exotic place,you wont go to the beach with her so u can tan together under the hot sun and swim at the sea,u wont gaze the stars at the beach together talking about life,u wont take her to a beautiful dinner in an outside reasturant and ofcourse you wont go to make love with her at night after spending a beautiful day.Why am i saying these shit here?idk because no one else listens

P.S me not enjoying summer(my favourite time of the year) is my purest ragefuel rn

Thanks for the reminder, I already knew because I work every day in the sun to come home to nothing and then cope on the computer and then do it again tomorrow.

Over for notmakinglastingmemoriesduringsummercels.

damn i want to die so bad

You wont go holidays with a girl spending some days with her in a beautiful exotic place,you wont go to the beach with her so u can tan together under the hot sun and swim at the sea,u wont gaze the stars at the beach together talking about life,u wont take her to a beautiful dinner in an outside reasturant and ofcourse you wont go to make love with her at night after spending a beautiful day.Why am i saying these shit here?idk because no one else listens

P.S me not enjoying summer(my favourite time of the year) is my purest ragefuel rn
lol at people who get skincancer because they get sunburnt

I have spent every single day of my adult life sitting in front of a computer screen.

It is over for VirginAutistManletcels

You wont go holidays with a girl spending some days with her in a beautiful exotic place,you wont go to the beach with her so u can tan together under the hot sun and swim at the sea,u wont gaze the stars at the beach together talking about life,u wont take her to a beautiful dinner in an outside reasturant and ofcourse you wont go to make love with her at night after spending a beautiful day.
Yeah but I get to play vidya and go to the gym and eventually may get to experience my first job.

c1hU1Rj.jpg

Fuck that romance garbage. I'm more pissed thinking about all the chads who get to fuck the hoes dressed like sluts.

Just tan together theory

Summer's are amazing but I have nobody to spend it with...

Same bro, unlike most incels I love summer. It’s just painful that I can’t do all those fun activities you mentioned because I can’t get a girlfriend.