Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A real incel trait constantly making conspiracies about Jews

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
If you constantly talk about Jews constantly blaming them then jfl you possess incel traits

hitler-5.jpg

Almost sounds like you're using Incel as an insult in this case
Statisticsarebigoted

Almost sounds like you're using Incel as an insult in this case
View attachment 144934

''factual'' proceeds to site shady websites make conspiracy theories and quote mine specific individuals jfl ''factual'' keep crying for the superior people they don't go out their way to invade other nations without consent

Last edited:
''factual'' proceeds to site shady websites make conspiracy theories and quote mine specific individuals jfl ''factual'' keep crying for the superior people they don't go out their way to invade other nations without consent
They have literally invaded basically every European country in the west, and are violently invading a multitude of middle eastern countries, unfortunately I can't hide behind brainlet non arguments like, "it's just a conspiracy theory goy", like you.

The jews gave me autism and therefore they made me incel and i have proof of that

Thread should be retitled: "If you don't understand that Jews are behind the condition of inceldom you are a naieve blue piller".

Good goy (((ryhan))), a shekel for you.

Its not a incel trait, its a normal open minded human trait.

Jews are fine
fuck Zionists tho

(((They))) have way too much power.

Jews are fine
fuck Zionists tho
Zionists use the Holocaust to justify the genocide of Palestinians, while liberal Diaspora Jews use the Holocaust to justify the genocide of White people. They're two sides of the same shekel.

Jews and foids are similar in nature.

How can you develop autism in the first place bunny boyo?
They mutilated my penis and it has been confirmed that male genital mutilation causes autism

I will have my well deserved revenge against the monster who ruined my life, i will either hurt him really bad or vandalize his grave in a way that cannot be repaired easily, I'll probably engrave pedophile on it

They have literally invaded basically every European country in the west, and are violently invading a multitude of middle eastern countries, unfortunately I can't hide behind brainlet non arguments like, "it's just a conspiracy theory goy", like you.

Brainlet x brainlet y look at me guys i'm such a intellectual heavy weight
Jews are fine
fuck Zionists tho

You mean zio shills they deserve death
(((They))) have way too much power.

And they got their legit enough jew's are not dumb people most are either high iq positions or are investors
Its not a incel trait, its a normal open minded human trait.

HMMMM no it's a tyrants trait
Good goy (((ryhan))), a shekel for you.

Were not like the jew's at all when we emulate the behaviour we accuse them off we are somehow different your just jealous tbh
Thread should be retitled: "If you don't understand that Jews are behind the condition of inceldom you are a naieve blue piller".

Imagine comparing this

to this
or this

If you think a bunch of harmless people are to blame for inceldom your nuts it's these guys they the real they that we should be worried about

Last edited:
Brainlet x brainlet y look at me guys i'm such a intellectual heavy weight

You mean zio shills they deserve death

And they got their legit enough jew's are not dumb people most are either high iq positions or are investors

HMMMM no it's a tyrants trait

Were not like the jew's at all when we emulate the behaviour we accuse them off we are somehow different your just jealous tbh

View attachment 145019

Imagine comparing this View attachment 145020

to this View attachment 145022 or this View attachment 145023

If you think a bunch of harmless people are to blame for inceldom your nuts it's these guys they the real they that we should be worried about
Nice pile of jews you got there.

you unironically think this is an argument again not an argument
It is, and my W/L ratio is continuously rising increasing as a result.

Globalists are the executors of these "conspiracies", and amongst their ranks is a disproportionate number of tribe members. Fuck em all, though, you can kill the whities first or last or in any order or manner you see fit, I have no loyalty to them because their race matches mine. But, I expect you, as a jew, to feel the same way about the globalists who match your race.

("Conspiracies" in scare quotes because the problem with "conspiracy theories" is usually not that they're wrong, just that they're too complicated. The world is run and the narrative is controlled in a mostly open manner, by bland people not really trying to hide any of it. You don't need any kind of "conspiracy")

It is, and my W/L ratio is continuously rising increasing as a result.

Yes cause its up to the opponent to prove an x jfl you have not proved anything

Globalists are the executors of these "conspiracies", and amongst their ranks is a disproportionate number of tribe members. Fuck em all, though, you can kill the whities first or last or in any order or manner you see fit, I have no loyalty to them because their race matches mine. But, I expect you, as a jew, to feel the same way about the globalists who match your race.

("Conspiracies" in scare quotes because the problem with "conspiracy theories" is usually not that they're wrong, just that they're too complicated. The world is run and the narrative is controlled in a mostly open manner, by bland people not really trying to hide any of it. You don't need any kind of "conspiracy")

''Globalists are the executors of these "conspiracies", and amongst their ranks is a disproportionate number of tribe members. Fuck em all, though, you can kill the whities first or last or in any order or manner you see fit, I have no loyalty to them because their race matches mine. But, I expect you, as a jew, to feel the same way about the globalists who match your race.''

I'm not a jew i'm a curry that being said yes i agree with this sentiment.

Conspiracy without proof is ipsi dixit if you have no proof don't make the claim

I wish JFL i'm a curry in before self hating cuck x or your ancestors would be ashamed why

You sound like a jew, so I will continue to assume you are.

You sound like a jew, so I will continue to assume you are.

I mean your free to but i'm the only 1 here who doesn't dog whistle and make up bullshit

Jews are the puppets of the Anglo elite, who are far more depraved than (((they))) are.

That's what he wants. He's probably a gypsy jew.

JFL ded serious i'm a curry i've got nothing to hide tbh

Not a single braincel was wasted on this image
Jews are the puppets of the Anglo elite, who are far more depraved than (((they))) are.

It's not the anglos that control the world it's a specific cult watch jay dyer for the agenda at hand i disagree with him on the state issue's or the jewish conspiracies but he does excellent work on the plan at hand

The world is controlled by a range of elites that are in their center originalized from them, there are good and "conspiratorial" articles about it; an incel nowadays, symbolically, is necessarily a counterculture figure and being from the Internet, it incorporates some characteristics of the subjects found in chans without the intention of having that identity, but incels are not necessarily political or "against the Jews", they just gained the attention that it contains in its "ideology" an amalgam of content found in various Internet subcultures accidentally