Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A receeded chin is the most ugly subhuman facial feature possible

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
My skin is almost clear from acne now, so with an improved confidence I decided to buy some new clothes. I was feeling fine until I tried on a shirt and a side mirror revealed my disgusting side profile. I realized that this feature alone caused my teenage and young adult life of inceldom and failure. Acne? Aspergers? Even with these I would've at least had a shot without my ugly subhuman genetic trash of a jawline.

Excluding severe deformities, I honestly can't think of an uglier feature than a receded chin.

lol. jaw surgery maybe? if you can't afford that, then rope may be a good option.

And the easiest to fix

can you post picture of your sideprofile

And the easiest to fix
I'm sorry to break it for you.
Even that fix is mediocre at best, you need 3d bone growth 3d bone explosion to get the full effect.
I'm doing the theory for it rn, 5% chance of success.
GENETICS IS EVERYTHING

Even that fix is mediocre at best, you need 3d bone growth 3d bone explosion to get the full effect.
GENETICS IS EVERYTHING
Hi Tellem-T

No cheekbones and orbitals is the 2nd worst. Once iget those implants i will go from 3 to 4-5

No. Long midface and deformed lips are worse.

At least recessed chin is fixable.

It's definitely over for Reviewbrah

Attachments

• 1533073700978-pol.png
    1533073700978-pol.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 271
JAW SURGERY-fixed

Getting chin implants is a good cope, but still cope. You still have a subhuman genetic profile and no amount of silicon will ever change that. Realising why you look good in a mirror but hate yourself in changing room mirrors in the worse. Lack. of. chin.

GENETICS IS EVERYTHING

wrap around jaw implants

look into it
iu

It depends on your occlusion, but it might be as simple as getting a chin implant in some cases. Unfortunately I would have to see your side profile to tell you what the issue is exactly

Last edited:
There's nothing like becoming blackpilled and you learn you have every subhuman feature possible.

Receded chin and teeth crowding plus the Arab/Jewish nose phenotype and skin rash condition. Imagine that...

changing room mirror pill is hard to swallow

wrap around jaw implants

look into it
iu

It depends on your occlusion, but it might be as simple as getting a chin implant in some cases. Unfortunately I would have to see your side profile to tell you what the issue is exactly
Damn, what a necrobump. Weird to see all the old users.

what about a receded chin, and a big bulbous nose like me? also big buck teeth?on top of being a submanlet ethniccel? is it over yet?

id say bad upper eyelid exposure and brown skin(yellow undertone) is worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back