[News] A reddit user thinks newcels are bots.

Is the user a wingnut?

• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • They’re more than just a wingnut?

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Veteran
-

Can someone explain to me why outsiders think we’re pawns. Most of us know society wants us dead or to hurt us in many ways because they hate our existence and genetics. Why would we participate in corrupting politics.They should accept the blackpill sweeping across the world or prevent it. I don’t go on reddit often but when I do I end up finding things like this idk what the rbi is but apparently we spreading to new places. Why can’t they either communicate with us or leave us alone.

Last edited:
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
well my account is only aroudn a week old and i have thousands of posts so i guess i'm a bot now :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Postmaxxers are now russian trolls lmao what a retarded schizophrenic
well my account is only aroudn a week old and i have thousands of posts so i guess i'm a bot now :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
ur the biggest russian troll tbh

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Our postmaxing is too strong for them

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
-
I am a robot beep boop

solblue

solblue

Veteran
-
This is the main form of communication for many, so it isn’t surprising they spend a lot of time on here. I would think failed normies on Reddit could understand that.
Absolutely insane post maxing

unsettling

unsettling

Officer
-
@Personalityinkwell is this true? are you radicalizing this forum?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
What the fuck? I was merely saying that living to old age sucks.
This is the main form of communication for many, so it isn’t surprising they spend a lot of time on here. I would think failed normies on Reddit could understand that.
this

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
I hope a lot of the 3k guests on right now are bots, why tf are there that many

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

✸e̲n̲d̲a̲n̲g̲e̲r̲e̲d̲ ̲s̲p̲e̲c̲i̲e̲s̲✸
-
Reason why normies always fear monger about ai taking over is because robots are radicalizing us and these robots were created by the suuuuper seeeecret russian organization hacker trolls designed to radicalize us into extreme terrorist replicants who are a threat just by existing and rotting!

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
I’ve noticed that too but they definitely aren’t Russian trolls. Probably just postmaxxers or previously banned users or something

what is happening

what is happening

Officer
-
I hope a lot of the 3k guests on right now are bots, why tf are there that many
Incel attack in the news today. Happened last year but there's still court related stuff being reported on.

LostInTheStatic

LostInTheStatic

Life's scam, I want a refund
-
TFW not autistic enough to postmaxx :feelsbadman:
Also "muh russia"

78980n

78980n

Overlord
-
>Russian troll :soy:

Typical NPC
I don't know if they're saying that tongue-in-check or not. If not how would "Russian trolls" benefit from a mass shooting in America, when the FBI would clearly be the one to carry out a false flag or intentionally push a mentally unstable person to commit a crime (or stop him just right before he does it and put out a "Terrorist stopped" story). Only the American state would benefit from a mass shooting.

I hate Reddit.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
just lol at the idiots saying we're trying to inflate numbers, we actively filter shit loads of potential users. We've never given a shit about activity to that degree. Literally who would we be trying to impress? Reddit?

TINMAN

TINMAN

Eloquentcel
-
Our autism is beyond the realm of his comprehension

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
Russian trolls wouldn't be capable of using the highly idiomatic English that you see on this board. You can pretty much always tell when someone is ESL as a native speaker.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
Lel their puny soy brains can not fathom that many of us have been so isolated and excluded by mainstream society that much of ushave little worth doing besides postmaxxing hard

Higgscel

Higgscel

This was only ever going to end one way....
-
Top comment:
I never have understood why the "incels" dont just fuck each other and solve the problem?
Soy levels are critical.

Last edited:
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Officer
-
What does inceldom have to do with Russia jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: soy really does make you retarded