Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A response video to a COPEing MGTOW youtuber

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-

In the video he literally says "being short is in your head". JFL

>Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
is this a network thing or what? i don't imagine you have a network

hold on, let me enable embedding. I think i may have turned it off.

Just paste it, without the youtube tags. It still doesn't work

Ok, how do i do that?

I cant edit my original post but heres the fixed link:youtube.com/watch?v=WMNVFHTqvno

Last edited:
Cool channel! I'm glad to see another incel YouTuber. I guess that's how BlackpillMafia works.

Jerry Liu is one of the worst MGTOWs. He's like an asian woody allen on finasteride. He orbits so many asian foids that friend zone him yet he's going his own way. He also did that CNN interview and came off as a cuck.

Jerry Liu is one of the worst MGTOWs. He's like an asian woody allen on finasteride. He orbits so many asian foids that friend zone him yet he's going his own way. He also did that CNN interview and came off as a cuck.

I honestly believe he is more bluepilled than redpilled. He constantly gives off bluepilled advice (like getting some hobbies, being more social). He's half pua/half bluepilled which is a weird mixture.

All cope and no rope