Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A sad part about incels is that we can’t even get friend zoned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Think about it. Have any of you guys ever even been friends with a girl even in your bluepill days?
Even being friends with a girl (talking to her for fun without her expecting anything in return) is something you have to be a certain PSL for.

That's a positive though.
Why the fuck do you want to be friendzoned? So you can cuck to her and never get anywhere?

I had this one asian bitch who was my 'friend.' I'd buy her ice cream from the school caf with my lunch money every other day. I was a fvcking beta-buxx. I ended up crushing on her but when I asked her out to the school dance I got rejected because 'she didn't really want to go to the dance,' and then when I'm chilling in the corner of the dance alone I catch a glimpse of her in the arms of some other guy.

I remember crying. That shit was ER fuel, but I guess it was an important experience in blackpilling me.

True. I never managed to get a female friend.
Even if you know you have no chances and just try to socialize, women are so used to being hit on by sub8s that they just instantly start ignoring or being awful to us from the very beginning, so being friends with them is impossible even if you have no intention of hitting on them.

Only one time, and she was the girlfriend of one friend of mine

(talking to her for fun without her expecting anything in return)
retarded simp behaivour. I'm giving her my precious time and focus just to getting nothing in return?

not so sad. less time wasted being a cuckold :feelsokman:

retarded simp behaivour. I'm giving her my precious time and focus just to getting nothing in return?
Lol at thinking your time is precious. What are you gonna do, play vidya in moms basement?

true tbh, i never really interacted with females

Lol at thinking your time is precious. What are you gonna do, play vidya in moms basement?
life is precious inkwell:soy: I'm literally giving her a little percent of my lifetime just to gain nothing.

Why the fuck do you want to be friendzoned? So you can cuck to her and never get anywhere?
I never experienced it, would like to see what its like. Even if she's not going to fuck me I'd love to have a girl care about me enough that shed talk to me about things.

I only got friendzoned once, then I learned my lesson. It's absolutely not worth it, envying people for this is very foolish.

This. But an actual cuck will be by shortly to explain why this is wrong, lol.

My ogre face scares foids away.