Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A security guard in Michigan is shot dead after telling woman to put on a face mask.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Giphy 49

fuck America

"Disrespecting my wife"

Your wife will be riding Tyrone's dick while you rot in prison. Shit like this is why everybody should be openly armed.

Good. That law is fucking stupid, the pig had it coming.

"Disrespecting my wife"

Your wife will be riding Tyrone's dick while you rot in prison. Shit like this is why everybody should be openly armed.
jfl at him for ruining his life over this petty shit.
Simps are among the worst diseases of this world.

So much for freedom of speech.

This demonstrates how those who oppose the quarantine are likely to just be narcissistic, dark-triad thugs who care only about themselves (the likes of which prosper under the capitalism system), rather than virtuous individualists who stand against autocracy or whatever.

Last edited:
Do you personally know anyone who has died from COVID-19, or has even been infected?
My sister has it right now and I knew an oldcel who finally coofed himself to death a few days ago.

jfl at all these morons that think incels are homicidal maniacs, these simps in the ghetto are always killing other people for simply looking at their girls a funny way.

jfl at all these morons that think incels are homicidal maniacs, these simps in the ghetto are always killing other people for simply looking at their girls a funny way.

Masks are racist!

It's in place so people don't spread corona.

Realistically it will have minimal effect. Most people haven't been trained how to correctly use PPE and will shed the virus everywhere and contaminate themselves and others regardless. Keeping proper distances, washing hands and disinfecting surfaces is about the best that can be done.

This is fucked up. I feel so bad for this guy, getting shot over a minimum wage security guard job.

Heroic martyr of labor is murdered for enforcing equal protection for honorable store workers from the public.

Have Gun Will Travel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back